BenchCoach 23rd-30th

3-1 last night...for today this may be it, check back late this afternoon

Sac/No un 203.5
Chi/Den ov 202.5

2-0 for tonights card...updated record below...I have 2 totals on tap for tomorrow and one favorite...Going to wait to get reduced lines before I post em

November...31-13 (71%)
Favs...9-4
Dogs...7-5
Totals...15-4

Nice run Bench Coach. Which total is your favorite? With you on the GS/Orl under. Keep it rollin'.

don't really have a favorite...I just plug in the number and it tells me what to play...this is an unusual amount of totals for one day...I have 2 ways of picking totals, one is by my numbers which very rarely has more than 2 games a day (2 of these totals today fit the bill), 2nd is by the market and line movement...If I had to narrow it down I would play my favorites they have the longest track record of winning every year for the entire length of the season going back 8 years or so...I tend to always do better on NBA totals before the 1st of the year...hope this helps, gl today

this is it for me today, biggest card I have ever had on a single day in the NBA:prayer

Golden State -9
Clippers -8
New York +12.5

11/26 Final Card

Brooklyn -8
Utah/Okc un 183

Den/Pho un 215
Por/Chr un 195
Bk/Phi un 198.5

Gst/Orl un 201
Ind/Sa un 187

Golden State -9
Clippers -8
New York +12.5

Damn your crushing it.

Brooklyn came up on one of my systems today, but sixers gotta win one soon.

I may just play it dunno yet .

Ended up 4-5-1 the other night with the big card...could have been worse could have been better...So far there look to be 2 plays for tomorrow with only a few games with posted numbers, again going to wait to post em until I can get reduced lines...should have them up early morning

Back