BenchCoach’s WildCards

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
953 - Milwaukee Brewers (B. Suter - L - Must Start) vs Los Angeles Dodgers (W. Buehler - R - Must Start) Total UNDER 4½-120 for 1st 5 Innings Game 1 (Nickel)

940 - Cleveland Indians (C. Carrasco - R - Must Start) (M. Tanaka - R - Must Start) Moneyline +120 for Game Game 2 (nickel)

Getting busy with football being back in south Louisiana...AD job never ends...hope to be around some this weekend...great seeing the kids back out on the field...after thinking their season was gone this generation seems to have a better appreciation for simply getting to go to practice everyday and having the chance to compete.

Wow. Good for you. Sounds unlike a JOB. But I know a ton of time and effort and obvvy bs goes into it but sounds like super placement in terms of enjoying the results and appreciating the gig. Good luck in your endeavors.

Wow. Good for you. Sounds unlike a JOB. But I know a ton of time and effort and obvvy bs goes into it but sounds like super placement in terms of enjoying the results and appreciating the gig. Good luck in your endeavors.

it is a great gig for a guy like me. I am very fortunate to be in this position at a reasonably young age

Back