BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
ATL/NO un 49.5
DET/CAR ov 47
TEN +6
CIN/WAS ov 47.5
JAX +10.5
TEASE...CAR ov 40.5/Den +10

these are all,a nickel...gonna be on Den later this afternoon as long as nothing changes...I will wait to put it in till closer to kickoff

BOL Bench, I think Denver can surprise here as well. I was leaning Ravens -6
I think they lean on Henry today...if they do and that’s a big if they will dominate the game physically...9/10 when u dominate the game physically you not only cover but you win...if Ten runs the ball heavy between the tackles and plays conservative forget the spread I think they win today

GL Coach - the one I don't understand is the love for over in Det/Car. Det missing Golladay, Amendola, Swift and Stafford with injured thumb. Car starting PJ Walker etc. Just curious on the angle on that one.

GL Coach - the one I don't understand is the love for over in Det/Car. Det missing Golladay, Amendola, Swift and Stafford with injured thumb. Car starting PJ Walker etc. Just curious on the angle on that one.
CAR def is shit, very bad if not the worst over the last 5 weeks...this should allow DET with a decent plan to put up a fair amount of points...line movement also favors DET for no logical reason...i have this one capped at 53.5

Back