Ben Olson, total puss

Not going to call him a puss. Anyone who has ever had a toe or foot fracture knows they are debilitating. I mean, that's the base for your 200+ pounds. If it's broken then nothing works right.

This was the same bone that was broken in Spring and was more susceptible to injury. My bet is that he won't return again this year.

linde, this can only be considered an upgrade if you do end up hitting UCLA week 1.

the favorite looks to be rs Soph Chris Forcier. Skinny but Athletic. and mobility at QB might be UCLA's best chance at having an effective offense.

and i know that doesn't make much sense since he was the only QB with any experience, but the guy is awful. he's capable of throwing two passes, the short fade and the deep fade.

I never really thought Olson was that great, even when healthy...I wonder how the Craft kid has been playing...

pags11....he's been struggling by and large in practice; hard to go from facing JC defenses to a upper-echelon SEC defense. If Forcier gets the job and the Bruins view their best chance of competing is letting him run around to make plays I'll gladly take my chances...Tennessee should roll in this game.

Back