Ben Johnson Staying in Detroit

He's holding out for the Jets job which will be opening up by the middle of next season. I am very impressed with the discipline to hold out for the best job.

He wants big big money. And I would too. Why not?

Hackett has a better chance of being the HC than Johnson.

He's waiting on a great gig. KC could possibly open in 2 weeks or end of next year. Buffalo and Dallas could open end of next year.

He's waiting on a great gig. KC could possibly open in 2 weeks or end of next year. Buffalo and Dallas could open end of next year.
Yep.

Although Buffalo and Dallas have both committed to another year without a championship.

Yep.

Although Buffalo and Dallas have both committed to another year without a championship.

I do think buffalo will be much better because they should have a healthy defense next year but HC is a huge problem in the playoffs. They went away from what worked at the of regular season in the playoffs with those dumb unecessary passing plays in the 4th quarter.

I do think buffalo will be much better because they should have a healthy defense next year but HC is a huge problem in the playoffs. They went away from what worked at the of regular season in the playoffs with those dumb unecessary passing plays in the 4th quarter.
Yeah, they're tapped out.

Those with access to Circa, bet NO on Dallas and Buffalo futures. As close to guaranteed as it gets.

Wasting talent with bad coaching.

If Ben Johnson is really asking for 10 million a year good for him and I'm more than fine with Woodrow paying him that to coach the Jets. Sadly the more likely scenario is Aaron Glenn being the next Jets coach just to torture me some more.

Back