Bell's Week 1 System & Trend Plays

bell14l

Well, It's nice to have the NFL back. I know we've had the preseason, but come on. Alright, this week we have a couple of plays, some from systems used last year and some I came across from other members.

System Number 1 Play Super Bowl Winner:

Indy -6

System 2 Fade Super Bowl Loser:

S. D. -6

System 3 Fade Denver in it's opening week, they usually start off slow:

Buff-3

System 4 When two below .500 teams are facing each other, take the home team.

Oak -2

Then these are plays that I saw someone else post up:
From JCtS at Covers:

Play On Favorites

first two weeks of the year, after closing out the season with 3 or straight ATS losses(46-15 since 1983).

L3 seasons 7-1
L5 : 15-1

Week 1:
S.D. -6
Jax -6.5
Oak -2

I like some other games also that aren't included in the system plays:
Min -3
NYJ +6.5
Sea -5.5
K.C. +3

Not sure if I'm gonna play all of these, yea actually I'm gonna play all of these what the hell right, it's the first week of NFL. haha

well, good luck to everyone this year. Hope these are helpful.
:cheers:

System 3 Fade Denver in it's opening week, they usually start off slow:

Buff-3

Denver is 29-17-1 in season openers, second best in the AFC, and the Broncos have beaten Buffalo 4 straight times, including in Buffalo in 2005.

Regardless of the trends, I like the Broncos here at -3...

BOL

Good luck with your plays this weekend. I'll be playing maybe 3 games max for week one as I want to see a few games before I hand my local book my $$.No wait that was last year.

Thanks Bob, I actually didn't know that, good stuff though. I actually thought it was too easy to take Denver with all the talk about Travis Henry and the addition of Simeon Rice, so I liked Buffalo in this spot anyways. But thanks for the input, I'll have to store that one in my book. It was one that my friend in town told me about, so I thought he looked into it. I guess he was blowing smoke. Oh and uhh good luck on your plays, even your Denver play haha. At least one of us will hit.

Thanks Blitz. Long time no see. Good luck to you this week too.

Wave hopefully we will just be waiting for our deposits in our banks this year lol. but best of luck to you.

:cheers:

System 4 should be used after Week 7 but I expect both of these teams to still be below .500.

Off to a good start 1-0. Indy showed how they could do it even without some of its key players being gone. I expect by week 3 or 4 this will be a good fade team though.

Due to Bob Loblaw's information at Denver, Buff. is not going to be a system play and just going to be a play that I just like. But I've already played these just moving it to another category.

Best of luck today Bell. I too like Denver here but you've had pretty good gut feelings when it comes to fading. haha.

May the football Gods be with you today :cheers:

Back