Belle Isle

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
16-17 (+4.345)Hinch -115 Rossi (2 units) just a stupid number and overreaction. Hinch has rattled off four top 8's in a row and figured out this place with a 6th and a 5th in 2014 (not so good before that) Rossi has never been here and had one top 10 before lightning struck last weekend. He's been pulled in a million directions and he's still a rookie with lots to learn. Prove it.

Sato +6500 (.02) no I have not been drinking today. Looking like a slim card for me in the first race, but I'll keep digging.

Aleshin -145 Chilton (.50) should make it a full unit, but something told me not to do so. So Chevy quickly puts the 500 in the rearview mirror and claims the first 3 spots and 7 of the top 10. Honda may surface at Texas, but same as it ever was in regards to road/street courses. I knew it would be a small card when I saw the openers, so let's watch em run and we will try again Sunday. GLTA

RHR+1000 (.10), Aleshin +3300(.03), Sato +10000(.01), Chaves+11500(.01) and Sato+100 Rossi for a unit. Taking shot and the long shots because of weather and lot of guys will go off strategy. RHR number disrespectful as hell and would have more on it if not for the circumstances. Just limiting my exposure. Should be crazy. gL

Back