belle ise

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
11-17 (-0.42) congrats to Montoya, even though he clearly violated 7.10.1.3 (car passing over or under any air line or hose or any other equipment). But in Indycar's infinite wisdom, they preceded this with 7.10.1 which states they can do whatever the hell they like, so just deal with it and quit your bitching. OK, ok, it states "any of the following matters and any others which may be determined by indycar may be cause for a car to be penalized". Hell of a "rule", huh? And i really am not bitching, it was a hell of a race and i picked up a little over two units, so what the hell ever. Make it up as you go along, it's your baby.

Dixon +625 for .20 units - has two poles in 6 efforts, but only the one win. He does have 4 top 5's here though, and is sitting third in points. If you take away the disaster that NOLA was (he finished 11th) and the getting punted from behind at the indy grand prix (he somehow finished 10th), the other three this year consist of a win, a third, and a fourth.

Of the seven races run here in indycar (not including CART) there have been an avg of 4.42 cautions per. If you throw away the amazing win by Power when he started 16th, the winner started 3.33. They are only 70 laps, so you might want to be near the front when they turn them loose.

If you want a decent darkhorse, Kanaan is catching +1600 and has a win and 5 top 10's in his seven starts. His last win on a road/street course was guess where?? Bell Isle in 2007. The length of time certainly helps explain the number tho. More in a little bit....

Kanaan -115 Bourdais - Bourdais has only one top 10 start and zero top 10 finishes in three trips here. He has been RAF (running at the finish) in only one.
Kimball -130 Hawksworth - Kimball has never started in the top 10 in his 3 trips, but does have two top 10 finishes, and is sitting 8th in points. Hawksworth has a 19th + a 14th in his only two here last year. He is mired in 19th in the points and his best finish in a race this year is 8th st St Pete. The rest are 14th or worse.

. Remember you only get one practice session before they qualify Friday afternoon, so you better figure it out quickly. Obviously the stronger teams have an edge in this regard imo.

I should play the Dixon +130 Power, but i can't hit submit. So i'll let it go and be pissed at myself later.

thank you Schrute

marco +150 sato....think the number is a little off, and neither has run well here. Both are Hondas and the racing Gods owe Sato for his bonehead move at indy. Not in love with either of my two early matchups (don't think Kimball warrants the -150 ), but i'll hope for the best. Cheers and GLTA.

Back