BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 67 - 44 - 2

1-1 last night. Fucked up with Sac 2H. If there's one rule to follow when wagering late-night 2H's, it is NEVER bet with the line movement. I felt that Sac line should have been 3. It was 2.5...I grabbed it, but didn't wait long enough to see the line move to 3. And it lost. Anyway, I wanna get this play out now. I can answer all questions later:

Houston Rockets 1H -1

Houston off that tough loss to Dallas, but we saw them come out strong that game. I expect the same effort tonight at home against Miami. Miami has Dallas on deck tomorrow, and while I'm not saying Miami will be entirely looking ahead to that game, they will at least have that game on their minds.

I think my goal will be to bet 2 units FULL GAME against Miami these next 2 games. Then comeback and POUND them on Sunday for 4 units. I see them losing to Houston AND Dallas. At best, they go 1 and 1 which will split my money. Then I'll have the decision to make on Sunday.

I was looking at the 1st Qtr play also... was also thinking of Toronto -1 1st Qtr against Cleveland

Who does Miami play on Sunday?

I was looking at the 1st Qtr play also... was also thinking of Toronto -1 1st Qtr against Cleveland

Who does Miami play on Sunday?

Like Tor. and Hous early. Miami plays Clev Sunday, they will be avenging a 20+ pt blowout in Clev. I expect Mia to be coming off 2 road losses, to Hous and Dal. They will be ESPECIALLY pissed off Sunday if they lose to Dallas. They are dogged BIG in that game, too, so I expect a loss.

GL!

Grizzlies / Warriors OVER 116.5 2H

I think thats it for me. I think Boston shuts down in the 4th, so this 3rd isnt scaring me too much. The late game, Richardson should give GS a nice spark on O without Baron. Im gonna shower and smoke some stuff. I'll check back in later. GL everyone!

BYU Cougar (CBB) 2H -4 2 unit **

Hoping for a Suns run here to end this...I really like this CBB play, figured Id post it here.

rockets are..........
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
in da bank, shawty watchu drank

k, so Miami is getting the shit kicked outta them... and you think they are going to get beat up again tomorrow night, and then on Sunday, we are supposed to take Miami to win, right?? (weekend betting sucks for me... kids, husband, house, and all so gonna write myself a note!! LOL)

k, so Miami is getting the shit kicked outta them... and you think they are going to get beat up again tomorrow night, and then on Sunday, we are supposed to take Miami to win, right?? (weekend betting sucks for me... kids, husband, house, and all so gonna write myself a note!! LOL)

Thats my plan. And hoping Clev. beats Bulls Thurs.

But CAUTION. Wade just went down hard, and looks like he could miss some time! :down:Which would kill the play

wow, what did he hurt this time? geesh.... we call Sanford (goalie) with STL Blues "glass groin".. guy will never learn to stretch and say healthy..

a wheelchair! Dude makes a bazillion dollars -- get your lazy ass up and walk off like a man!

Back