BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 59 - 36 - 2

4-1 yesterday. Cashed the 2 unit play with Dallas. Tonight's spot doesn't get more perfect than this:

Utah Jazz Basketball 1H -4.5

First, let's talk about the visiting HAWKS. They are off a run & gun battle last night @ GS. Now they must travel to Utah and that crazy air up there. Atlanta is off 2 big upset wins as dogs. I expected a letdown vs GS, didn't happen. But I definately expect one tonight. In the last 5 games, HAWKS is only scoring 44ppg at half. And on the road they are only averaging 42ppg at the half. This is bad news heading into Utah where the Jazz are on fire.

Next, we have the home Jazz. I expect max effort from them tonight. Their last game was against NYK at home, and they came out lax and almost lost in OT. Additionally, the last time these 2 squads met in ATL, the Jazz AGAIN came out lax and were down 1 at half, sneaking by with a 6point win and cover. The key here is that the Jazz is scoring lately. Last 5, they are 4-1 OVER. They are averging 53ppg at the half in those games. They are averaging 51ppg at home.

Combining the Hawks poor scoring #'s and the Jazz incredible scoring #s lately at the half, with the Hawks fatigue, and the Jazz off a lax home performance against a bad team similar to this Hawks team on Saturday, I see the Jazz dominating from the start to a 10-15 point lead at the half.

I have a major lean on the Clippers 1H, and may add that later tonight pending the line movement.

what about denver? gsw is playing b2b, thin air and probably 4 players are questionable.

Jc...I'd need to see who's playing for Denver before making ANY bet on that game. And we might not know til 10mintues before tip time.

believe, camby is in and ai is gametime decision. i agree with you about waiting till halftime

I think your underestimating the Hawks and Over estimating utahs defense, They have been horrible lately.

Hawks is -1 thats dead on. These games suck. PASS for me. Nice hit w/ the easy Jazz 1H winner.

Gonna be on Santa Clara +7 late night.

I'd hit the UNDER in Utah, but the foul situation isn't favorable. I like the OVER in Denver. I like Denver. Those are my leans...

GL whatever you play!

Back