BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 53 - 35 - 2

Orlando Magic +3 1H

Terrible night last night. I expect the Magic to lead at half, and maybe win SU. No time for a write-up, might be back later.

2H Pistons -7 2*

Saw a good first Q from Torn. but they slowed up in the second. Pistons didnt shoot so well, that will improve. Pistons win.

Prob. gonna be on HOUSTON 2H...Seeing if the line drops to 1. I almost never play a game where the value is ruined, but this win will be a blowout.

How come you like the under if you expected a 101?

Won't seattle need to play defense to get back in this game or nahhh?

i wanna play this

How come you like the under if you expected a 101?

Won't seattle need to play defense to get back in this game or nahhh?

i wanna play this

Normally you'd just see Vegas match the game line here. w/ 109pts scored, you'd normally see o/u of 101 or 100 for the 2h. But I expected this game to go OVER and I hoped Vegas agrreed w/ me. Releasing the line at 104 is a joke. That is WAY over the original game line. Vegas knows this one goes OVER, late chases playing UNDER just b/c they see the high score. But check the #s. The pace continues!

My # is:

Over 103.5

So close to making this a 2star, but I just hit Kentucky +3.5 and 2H LARGE, so I don't need to push it here.

The shooting %'s of both teams is nothing spectacular. They can surely improve in the 2h, which helps the score. Almost 40 ft's is AMAZING. And a very high line of Sonics -6.5 means they at least make this respectable. I think we see 110+ in the 2H.

Back