BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
NBA Posted Half Plays YTD: 47 - 28 - 1

Clean sweep last night w/ various wagers on the Boston game. The books have been throwing out a lot of 2H mistakes as of late. I'll be taking caution tonight. But I do like this 1H play:

Dallas Mavericks Basketball 1H -7.5

Don't look too hard into this. Dallas off rest and Memphis off a tough B2B where they played a physical game w/ Houston. Don't expect Dallas to overlook these guys tonight, because they almost lost SU in Memphis a week ago. Expect Dallas to come out firing, and Memphis to come out slow, as they normally do on the road.

Thanks...

Memphis allowing nearly 55PPG on the road this year in the 1H. Now they must face a rested Dallas group! This is tough.

We will see, Ret.

Just wanted to throw this Teaser out there. I'll be on it most likely. I think it actually has value.

4.5 pt teaser:
Spurs PK Lots of value here getting the ML
Duke +8.5 Tons of value here. Duke getting this many at home in a game that they can certainly win SU.

Man, I wish I had played all my bets for 1st half instead of full game, I'd be 7-0...

I've got the Under for the Wiz/Spurs game so I'm feelin good about that...might even take a shot at the 2nd half under

actually got the over wit the raps....hopefully it stays close and fast paced....maybe even OT

DJFadeAway...that Orlando 2nd half is going WAAAAAAYY over

Look @ my post if you want, I absolutely LOVED the Orlando/Toronto Over tonight...one of the easier plays I've seen in awhile

I'd hit the 2nd Half Over but I've already got a ridiculous amount of money on the game over

I wanna make Washington a 2* so bad, but Im leery of the low opener. I woulda had that shit at 4.5...Maybe I'm just giving the books too much credit, but this line looks like a mistake.

be careful of blowout there

but mem plays zero D now and shoot wit 20 secs on clock so u still may do it

gl

Denver/NOK Over 99.5

Really puzzled w/ this low line???? Unless NOK gets blown out, this will go over. Considering 100% was on Denver, I think NOK stays in it.

Funny...I say Memphis will hang in there, and they are. Yet it looks like this will stay UNDER. Never woulda thought...

I think the books are gonna cash this late game. NOK will cover, and it's gonna go Over in the 2H. Im already on NOK +5.5, so no 2H for me. I'd be on em if not though.

GL on the final game everyone!

Back