BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
26-17-1 ATS

Cleveland Cavs Basketball 1H -.5

GS not the same team on the road. Cavs look to avenge a tough loss vs. Phx. Should come out strong tonight. Hope to be back w/ 2H's but I gotta run right now!

GL :cheers:

My reasoning is I think DET came out a little flat in the 1q with only 18pts. We saw a better 2q from them. I think the scoring keeps in the pace of quarter #2. I also think Detroit will stage a comeback.

My book is showing 3 and I even heard some books opened it at 2.5...I do think they come back but I dont feel strong enough to bet it because this line clearly should have opened at 4. I feel confident on the over though. GL.

Golden State / Cleveland Over 101

Praying for a GS comeback here, and it's a strong line at 5. So I think this is a good bet. Both teams not shooting too great and STILL put at 114 in the 1H.

Adding: 1 more unit on DET/WAS OVER 100.5

I think this is an overreaction for Jamison not returning. Books would have adjusted this opener if they thought he would be that big of a factor. Now have 2 units on this over.

2H det over hits! wow the books killed this one. they took the 2h money and they took the late money on the full game over. only one's who cashed were those who took the over last night. UNREAL

I think the total will land right around that # based on the various #s at different books. I like Sea. But I think it's a no-play.

My take is: Late night chasers banking that Dallas will blow them out and keep the total UNDER. I'm not sure on the total, but I know Dallas 58% will drop. And I like Sea value on the game line.

Crosherse 7-10 from threes...all in the fucking 4th qtr it seemed like:hairout: ...I swear there was 3 3 point plays for Dallas in the 4th and 8 3's...that was absoloutely rediculous:down:

I'm still in shock that this lost. Not so much pissed, b/c it was a good night. But we saw 2 totally different quarters in the 2H. It was really shocking to see.

I'm still in shock that this lost. Not so much pissed, b/c it was a good night. But we saw 2 totally different quarters in the 2H. It was really shocking to see.
Its killing me...I still cant believe it...The game was tied at 80 and they got outscored 42-22 in the last 13 minutes...Dallas missed 4 shots the entire 4th quarter and hit 5 3's and had 2 3 point plays...It was just one game but it just makes me sick to my stomach the way it happened:3_8_14:

Back