BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Indiana Pacers 1H +5

Pacers still got a formidable bunch playing tonight. Pacers have dropped 2 in a row, and would like to weather the storm for just 1 more game with a W tonight. Dropping 3 straight prior to acquiring 4 new players (transitional time for the first few games may = losses) isn't exactly what the team needs right now. I know Miami is somewhat hot lately, but that Lakers loss really destroyed them and brought them back to life. That team couldn't have played any harder than they did, only to fall short in Overtime. I'm expecting a semi-letdown here for Miami, and I expect the Pacers to come out fired up needing a W tonight. Pacers should win the 1H SU.

I will return with 2H wagers. I don't like either full game spread. I also agree w/ BAR, and think the Pistons line is off. I had this as Pistons -2. The line will drop, so get it ASAP.

Split so far 1-1...

Some late movement going towards Lakers late, so I think they might cover this large #. I'll wait til halftime wagering. I hope to get Dallas -5 or under for the game.

I took the mavs -9 for the game . Teams on b2b just will not have the gas after an emotional win especially against the spurs ill be suprised if the fakers even score 51 in the 2nd half

ant...I got screwed, I liked Dallas, but I didnt wanna lay DD. So I hoped to get a valuable line at half. Now I wish I had Dal -10 right now LOL.

I have my mouse pointing on the O102 right now. I dunno if I trust the Lakers. All I need is 25 a quarter from them. I dunno if I'll get that from their 2nd team in the 4th Q. Kobe will probably sit the final 5minutes.

GL ant, the money quarter will be the 4th. It's gonna come down to how LAL plays in that final 5mins that determines the o/u for the 2H and maybe even the full game.

Looking Good So Far How Bout Terry With The Behind The Back Assists Unfuckin Real Lakers Wear & Tear Showing On The B2b

NO cbb for me tonight so far looking good with my nba plays tonight
pacers+8
mavs-9

2h par
mavs-2.5
u/102

need this one had some shitty plays the past two nights this will rebound me for sure. cant wait for football had an awsome weekend last week

Take the colts, ant.

As for Zona, I'm going to hedge off my +5 Teaser bet as soon as I can get USC +1 at -110. Its -115 at my book right now.

I rolled 1/2 my Teaser wager into UCLA 2H -11. Still waiting for USC to drop. If it doesnt drop I'll just ride out ZOna. But i think ZOna loses.

over looking good and I took the under oh well Im sure ill still cash the -9 thats the main thing, the par was a perk small play bol. by the way def. colts no way they lose from here on out> I originally in the superbowl thread I took saints / pats. I feel strong with the colts/saints making it to the big show. colts win.

Dallas slowed it up...I expected their 2nd unit to be in sooner than this. And I expected the back ups to want to score more.

Back