BeLIEve811 Half Thread (Got The Book's Number Now)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
NBA Posted Half Plays YTD: 50 - 30 - 1

Stupid play on Washington 2H last night when the line was obviously 1point off. I really think I have a feel for the book's adjustments that they've been making at half now. One thing to watch for is overvalue in double-digit road favorites. This week that's been happening...

New Orleans / Oklahoma City Jazz v Millwaukee Bucks UNDER 99 1H

I see a lot of people on the full game UNDER, but I will avoid that because I think Millwaukee keeps this real close and wins SU here. With the fouls and the late game bullshit, I'll avoid the full game UNDER and the possibility of a "moose". But this 1H UNDER is going to hit. NOK off an OT game B2B scoring 114. And Millwaukee off a 116 point win against Orlando. You usually see a low scoring start of the game with teams coming off large scoring outings. And you will see that tonight. I think this line is an absolute JOKE and won't even reach 90. I was very close to making this a 2* play, but like I said I expect a very strong performance from Millwaukee tonight, so this game COULD get crazy.

I'll have the TNT 2H's later. I expect Detroit to come out strong tonight, so I'll look to find value in LA LAKERS at the half.

For reference:

I think I have a really good feel for all 3 NBA games tonight. These are my full game plays. I feel strong about a 3-0 night.

Bucks +5 (think they win SU)
Pistons ML (worth the juice IMO. Looking for value in LA 2H for a middle)
Bulls +2.5 (think this game is a PK. I know the books gotta make this line where it is, but I think it comes down to the final possession either way.)

fuck yeah

Excellent play with NO Under 99. Another good call believe, nice work. Tailed that one heavy

j3p... I think the books are DEAD on with this line. I wouldnt touch this one for ANYTHING. NOK should keep this up, but youre losing value in the game line, so why bet it? I have Millw +4.5 game, so I'll just pray they comeback.

Lean UNDER in NOK. (wouldnt touch that for shit.)

Lean OVER in DET but thats a no-play. Really lookin at LAL though 2H.

I really don't think Lakers can come back and win this game, but i'm just not sure how much points Detroit will win :(

Slight caution on the Lakers bet though. I'm on DET ML, so I'm kinda looking for the middle. Even if I wasnt, I'd still be on LAL though.

Believe,

I'm going to middle my over play by the 15.5 available

If this Lakers bet loses, I'll be pissed. But IMO the line is off 1.5 pts. So we should see DET win by 8 or 9. But I think Lakers have a little run in em and challenge the game line.

LOL, I can't believe I'm going to lose my New Orleans -4.5 bet

I just checked back after the end of the 3rd quarter and I'm in complete disbelief...

Here's to hoping for a 2nd Overtime :cheers:

:( @ the chances of an over in the Kings game

0%

But I'm still taking the over in the 2nd half!!!

Yeah its pretty sad when you have to pray for double OT for the over....But stranger things have happened...

exactly what I thought. Sacto wins 1st half, Bulls win the game. I hope. :D.

Come on Bulls.

Gl on that over guys. 2H should go over. I'd play Bulls +.5 here, but I already got em +2.5 full game. Not risking 2u on these bums. But I think they do cover the 2.5...Take it if you liked the bulls full game, but didnt pull the trigger. Otherwise, go to sleep cause this game SUCKS!

haha 97...i should take the under buttttt i think ill lay off completely...gonna look at some thangs first brb

Nah man, no hedging for me...I have been hitting parlays like butter lately so it's not a crushing blow to me...just hoping it hits somehow you know? I added the over for the 2nd half in my thread if u check it out

BOL, lets get triple overtime!!1

Back