BeLIEve811 Half Thread (2 1H Plays Inside)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 71 - 45 - 2

1-0 Last night. Wanna get these out quickly. Questions? I'll answer. Each for 1 unit, but I almost made the Suns 2 units.

Orlando Magic 1H +1

Pheonix Suns 1H -3.5

GL :cheers:

I heard Bell is questionable?

That explains the movement to 6 I guess. It doesn't factor into my play much. Him and Hassell can cancel out. Hassell fuckin sucks and shouldn't even be on an NBA starting line-up.

The key with PHX is HUGE mis-matches at the 2 biggest positions on the floor. PG (Nash v. Foye) and C (Stoudamire v. Blount).

That explains the movement to 6 I guess. It doesn't factor into my play much. Him and Hassell can cancel out. Hassell fuckin sucks and shouldn't even be on an NBA starting line-up.

The key with PHX is HUGE mis-matches at the 2 biggest positions on the floor. PG (Nash v. Foye) and C (Stoudamire v. Blount).

:smiley_acbe:

Atlanta Hawks 1H +2.5 **(2 units)

Watch the hook come into play here. Classic let-down spot for Houston after a big home win vs. Miami. Large money coming in on an unpopular Hawks team. I expect a flat start for Houston.

I would hedge on the Rockets. They know this is a trap game. I expect them to come out strong and controll the Hawks from the start.

I would hedge on the Rockets. They know this is a trap game. I expect them to come out strong and controll the Hawks from the start.

Heavy movement on an unpopular team here. Line went from 5 -115 to 4.5 -105. This is a smart play. I won't play the game line, but I am CONFIDENT that Houston comes out flat tonight.

GL -- you kinda got me hooked on the 1st quarter/1st half plays now!! As long as I keep winning, its all good :D

GL -- you kinda got me hooked on the 1st quarter/1st half plays now!! As long as I keep winning, its all good :D

LOL. I noticed when I was playing my situational angles for full games, I wasn't having much success. But when I took those angles and applied them to the 1H, they have worked. (Quick example was Washington last night)

GL to you!

I'm definately going to have plays on the 1030s too. I really like tonight's card (which usually is a bad sign). I'll check back in later. GL everyone!

I see Orl+2.5 2h

I tailed you and bar.

I got orl+1 1h and det-1 fh

i am sick in the head :D

Do i try to middle the 2nd half?

Wiz and the Over were simoultaneously hit really hard. Might be smart action, but I don't know b/c it's a national tv game. So, I can't take a risk playing it.

Back