BeLIEve811 Half Plays For 1/22

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
San Antonio Spurs -5 1H

Boston is so bad, that the Spurs should still blow em away despite the 2 things that MIGHT possibly be against them: B2B situation & a look-ahead to Houston. Boston is worse than Philly and we seen how that turned out last night. Historically, San Antonio has OWNED Boston both SU and ATS. I like this 1H better than the full game because Boston is so desperate for a win (7 straight losses), and they will probably make a strong 4th Q effort.

GL everyone, and I hope to be back for a full card of 2nd halves.

Spurs/Celtics OVER 91

I think Boston comes back and maybe covers the game line. Key # is 45 for Boston. They get 45 and this one goes OVER.

No play on NYK sadly b/c I have em at PK and +4. I just don't see them coming back in this one. Don't like the movement either...

BeLIEve811 said:
No play on NYK sadly b/c I have em at PK and +4. I just don't see them coming back in this one. Don't like the movement either...

good call. they can't do shit right

This play is strong as fuck:

Denver/Memphis OVER 114.5

Not playing it for more than I normally do, but I think its a really strong bet.

I really wanted to get a lower #, but I like the fact that the Under was bet down .5 point. Basically both teams are shooting very poor by their standards. So that will go up, which essentially will bring the score up. Also many fouls in this one. Also, Memphis hasnt hit a 3 all game. This one will go over...

It's at 114 now. I really don't know why anyone is betting this Under. I think Memphis comes back to cover the game line. And I think this challenges the original full game over.

Back