BeLIEve811 2H Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
YTD: 45 - 28 - 1

Expecting Celtics -1.5 here (Books have been adjusting their lines). Anything higher is GREAT for the +11.

2H Celtics +1.5

Line is off a couple points here. I honestly have NO IDEA why this line is this high. If the Pistons continue to shoot near-perfect than I'll except this loss.

i agree...if pistons shoot this good then fine but i expect pistons to coast here and win but not by 17

Makes NO sense. So, they think Detroit will pull away? Then why post the 2H so high at 93? Why not just post it even up w/ the game line at 90. If you think they are gonna pull away, obviously Boston won't be scoring so much. Yet the 2H total is still set above the game line. Looks like a book error here, and not a sucker play. Just my thoughts...

2 units on BOSTON 2H +1.5**

(Scary I have 4 units total on the game, but I think 2H surely wins. At worst, I'll split on this game.)

it looks good, Det. should let up a bit in the 4th if boston doesn't make it close.

honestly i would play por +1 and cancel out that suns bet...this game scares the shit out of me for some reason

GL man...I think laying off anything may have been best...It's just weird with how hot phx came out and then how bad they looked in the 2nd

Back