BeLIEve811 2H Thread

Pistons 2H is fine at 1.5...They are getting open shots on offense, just not hitting them right now. When KG is locked up late down the stretch, who's gonna score for Minny? Det wins this one...

Spurs/Hornets O86.5 2H

Just need 40 total NOK 2H points to get this one. It was a pretty bad offensive 1H and they still put up 89. I think we get over 90 this 2H.

Thanks I'm probably too large on DET. Already had em -1 game, now I chucked more on the 2H -1. If it hits, I'll be looking at the late game w/ Cleveland.

Blazers played an incredible 1H, but they still trail by 7. Fouls are key here, Portland won't stop the Suns 2H, and Port O will slow down.

Cavs/Nuggets Over 95.5

I'm banking on the Cavs to toss up 50 here. They can't fold over 3 straight road games, especially w/ this one on TV.

Ant...I think the Bucks are toast. And I don't think that game will reach the 2H #. Not gonna touch it though, because I've never seen a NBA team put up under 30 in a 1H before. I dunno what to expect from them.

I think the Cavs/Nugs total will be decided in the 3rd Q. If the Cavs can make a run and get with to 8 by the 4th this one hits. I expect the Cavs to come out and hit some shots early 3rd...

Yea...Nothing big for me. 1/2 unit. I just think the Cavs make this respectable. If they can hit 50 I'm sure it goes Over. We'll probably know by like mid-way thru the 3rd.

it would be nice if I can cover the +2 but thats wishful chasing still cant believe I took the cavs +2 for the game after they burned me all week

Nah, my plan was to wait til halftime if the game was close. That plan didn't work out. You got a shot here. Game will slow down, and Den gotta run half court sets. And they cant do that very well.

Thanks ant! I suggest everyone take a hard look at Alabama in CBB tomorrow. This is a near PERFECT situation for them. I'm on it fairly large at -6. I think it'll go up. I also will be teasing it w/ Nova b/c I will be at the Nova/Texas game tomorrow.

Still Need My +2 Seriously Doubt It Now Coulda Took The -4.5 Cavs 2nd H But Had Not Enuff Balls Oh Well 3-1 For The Night Not Bad Still Taking The Money From The Books Good Job On Your Picks. 3-0 Last Night 6-1 Last Two Nights FOR ME NBA

Back