Been in a nice slump in the association..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

But i expected it!
Went 11 - 4 in the preseason, regular season I am 15 - 13 losing 4 out of my last 5
purple.gif

Won a lot of money in golf and with the fights last night.. Decided to use some of it on the NBA.
The heat have lost a million in a row on this long road trip. But if they have any shot at making the playoffs they have to win this game. With Sam I am being doubtful, I think the pg matchup is a wash with Quinn ( a potential candidate for the Amechi club) vs Knight. The other 4 matchups look pretty good for the Heat. Just hoping Snacks doesn't get in early foul trouble. The Heat might also sign Luke Jackson, if he doesnt provide a spark, then I have no idea what will.. :seeya:

Heat -2.5 (-110) to win 2.5

Main reason I am still betting NBA is because I cant post in any of the other forums besides here and the golf forum. Well I can also post in the CTG Feedback one.:tiphat: So.. might as well make plays so I can hang out with yall !! :13_1_102v:

Thanks bud, went back and looked seems like 3 - 7 last 10 after starting the regular season 11 - 4. So time to get a few wins, or just stick to the golf forum.

:11_12_13: Yup a solid 2 days.. Making 6+ units in golf.. 5+ on Mac and 2.5 here. Needed to turn it around after this past week. Hopefully its a sign of things to come.

Back