Been a while

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Baylor +7 -120. Two units
Baylor okie st under 23 first half -105. One unit
Houston +10. Five units. Waiting on ML but will be on it for 1 unit.
Georgia -6.5. Three units
Bama team total under 20.5 two units
Pit -3. 3 units
Pit wake over 71. Two units
Iowa + 13. Two units

Last edited:
Great to see SC Doggy style. All we need is Tee Dub to appear to make this epic college football day complete. GL!

Hey Wise... glad to see you are still at it. Love this day. Especially when there is so much at stake and this many live dogs on the board. Woof woof.

Hey Tim. Still grinding away trying to make a profit at this shit. Hope all is well with you bro.

Georgia ML, Under 51 (bought 2) and over 72 in Wake Pit.... 2 units to win a smidge over 7.

Baylor +7 -120. Two units
Baylor okie st under 23 first half -105. One unit
Houston +10. Five units. Waiting on ML but will be on it for 1 unit.
Georgia -6.5. Three units
Bama team total under 20.5 two units
Pit -3. 3 units
Pit wake over 71. Two units
Iowa + 13. Two units

Titties! My dude.

Dont know what it is about Kelly, always thouggt of him as a turd. I got salty when he left Cincy early and I suppose thats not his fault. I will never understand why the fuck they let coaches engage in talks about new jobs and accept in the middle of bowl season. But I hope he works out for you. I like LSU.

Hunt - titty milk all day bro. Your boys gonna be up for this one today? I hate the spot for em....

Dont know what it is about Kelly, always thouggt of him as a turd. I got salty when he left Cincy early and I suppose thats not his fault. I will never understand why the fuck they let coaches engage in talks about new jobs and accept in the middle of bowl season. But I hope he works out for you. I like LSU.

Hunt - titty milk all day bro. Your boys gonna be up for this one today? I hate the spot for em....

Titty milk tastes so goooood. I think they'll be up but they don't have any experience in this spot. I can definitely see Iowa covering. I thought Michigan would blow them out at first glance but it's rare to see Iowa get blown out. I saw some crazy stat that Iowa has not given up more than 28 points in 37 straight games I think.

Michigan is definitely better but I will pay to see them cover that number in this spot. Ferentz>Harbaugh too...

Back