Beaver Blitz Wednesday (6-27-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
Oh boy.. here I go again... not having a good season at all so far... I really need to start picking things up since I'm only moving in reverse right now... If I am plan on fixing anything, it's now or never...

All-Out Blitz ( 29 - 26 ) ( 52.7% ) -8 units

Line Value ( 8 - 8 ) ( 50% ) -6.25 units

ATS ( 24 - 26 ) ( 48% ) -17.05 units

Totals ( 6 - 1 ) ( 100% ) +9.05 units

tonight:

looking over the lines, I had Detroit at -11, so at -10 there was no value, but even though it would not surprise me to see Detroit take this by more than 10 pts since Connecticut has just been horrible lately, I just don't trust Detroit in blowouts... besides, I would really be surprised if Connecticut loses a third straight game by more than 10 pts.....

with all that said, I'm counting on Connecticut bringing in some kind of offense here and Detroit should come out strong from the start to the end... losing the last game right at the end to Sacramento should be enough motivation for them to push things through in this one... so here's my plays...

connecticut.gif
Connecticut +10
@ Detroit

( 2 units )

Connecticut @ Detroit OVER 151

( 4 units )

For the second game, I'm pretty much thinking Sacramento should dominate it. They have revenge on their mind and the way they let the previous meeting with the Sparks get away was humiliating for them to be strong here. They only scored 59 points against NY last game, so I expect more here. Specially since these two teams have gone OVER the total both times. With that said... here's the play...

Sacramento @ Los Angeles OVER 141.5

( 4 units )

that's it...

gl to all

:shake:

got the cover with Connecticut but got screwed with a push on the OVER when Katie Smith missed one of her free throws at the end..

gotta get this last one or it's all for not.

midway through the 3rd....Cali bitches need to pick it up for you....nice call on the Sun, and you certainly did get hosed on that FT.

I am currently at 15-19-1.......and I'm rather displeased with my performance. If I see something I like a lot I may play it, but the way I've been going, I'm pretty much thinking it's time to cut my losses and just watch....clearly I don't know enough about the beavers. ...GL to you sir.

stupid bitches r gonna fuck us on this total blitz

18 points in 4th less then 3 left

la with a whopping 4...damn it

mothe

unreal...way to go on my part

didnt even realize Taj was not playing....man where the fuck is my head tonite

2point moose blitz

how can la score just barely 11 in final Q and still cover and screw our total

u cant cap this shit....this crap makes me think it aint worth the hassle

this league is so fuckin sad.....

ok i vented....but im still steamed

wow.. another 50% night... and another night of losing the bigger play and more than just juice...

my overall record is not so bad as it's still above 50%, but damn.. I'm still in the hole bad.... seems I can't stop from losing the bigger plays I bet on... I think I am remembering now why I don't like favoring some plays more than others.. I've gone against that plenty this season and it's killing me... I can't remember ever having a bad streak and and having so much difficulty recovering like I am now... I'm lost and getting to the point where I'm ready to sit back and watch these bitches with red... just been a horrible season for me so far...

:down:

2point moose blitz

how can la score just barely 11 in final Q and still cover and screw our total

u cant cap this shit....this crap makes me think it aint worth the hassle

this league is so fuckin sad.....

ok i vented....but im still steamed

I feel your pain bro... I'm feeling it bad.

:shake:

updated:

All-Out Blitz ( 30 - 27 ) ( 52.7% ) -10.2 units

Line Value ( 8 - 8 ) ( 50% ) -6.25 units

ATS ( 25 - 26 ) ( 49% ) -15.25 units

Totals ( 6 - 2 ) ( 75% ) +5.05 units

Back