Beaver Blitz Wednesday (5-30-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
had a bad one last night... with a moose finish... lost the last 3 in a row.... gotta get this shit straight...

Beaver Blitz (4-4) (50%)

Washington Mystics @ Detroit Shock

Washington played Detroit tough in all meetings last season. In fact, they lost one game by 6 and won the other two. But this is not the same Washington team.. at least they're not playing like it. The question is, can the Washington of old suddenly show up now that Beard is coming around and they have just acquired Monique Currie. Well, personally, I think Washington was not thinking straight with that trade. They lost a veteran center (Chasity Melvin) and received a shooter in Currie. Unfortunately, to compete with the likes of Detroit and Indiana, you need size and I personally think they gave it away. I'm currently leaning to the Shock right now, but still looking at stuff.

alright.. let's do this shit...

washington.gif
Washington +9 @ Detroit
detroit.gif

after looking things over, this game is a rough one... There's no doubt Detroit has the ability to blow this team out... but the bottom line is, Washington seems to matchup well against them.. I'm going against my initial lean after looking things over and I believe Washington covers tonight... it's alot of points for Detroit to be giving to a team they went 1-2 against last season.... Beard and Milton-Jones usually are up for the Detroit games... this should be no different... I believe Washington will try to make this a bounce back game for them as their season has been looking horrible..

Washington @ Detroit

OVER 152.5

along with the spread, I also believe this game goes Over... I just think Washington will come to play here... guns a blazing...

keep in mind I'm in a slump right now, so tail cautiously... I need to get myself back in the black...

gl all.

I really like the over in this one, did some backtracking and watched a couple games it seems over is the play tonight for me.

GL let's get this cash!

Blitz I read that both Braxton and Ford went overseas during the last week whilst the Shock were inactive - do you know what that was all about?

Surely the organisation don't just allow players to do that mid season

I really like the over in this one, did some backtracking and watched a couple games it seems over is the play tonight for me.

GL let's get this cash!

If Washington has any kind of pride whatsoever, then they should come out and play hard tonight and the Over shouldn't be a problem... the question is... after their horrible start, do they have any pride left... I hope they do, otherwise, it's going to be a long night...

gl to us both bud...

23_29_107v[1].gif

Blitz I read that both Braxton and Ford went overseas during the last week whilst the Shock were inactive - do you know what that was all about?

Surely the organisation don't just allow players to do that mid season

no rod.. I hadn't heard about that... interesting though.

looks like a split for the night...

the line on the spread was just too screwy to be fucking with... switching from my initial lean should have automatically been a signal for me to stay away from it....

bottom line... Richie Adubato sucks and the Mystics need a new fucking coach.. he is fucking clueless.

looks like a split for the night...

bottom line... Richie Adubato sucks and the Mystics need a new fucking coach.. he is fucking clueless.

there's reason the mavs showed him the door as well.....the man sucks ass

dude, u can't make it in beaver ball...just give up:down:

im tired of gettin hosed on ats shit..imma concentrating on totals now...they seem to have a better shot latley

gl tomm blitz

Good call on the total tonight

Looks like Shock really do mean business this season, no off nights thus far from them which is something they tended to do regularly last season, especially early on. Pretty ominous sign for the rest of the league.

Back