Beaver Blitz Thursday (6-28-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
being doing crappy lately and I'm sure you won't feel I'm going to do much better once you see what I have in store today... lol...

All-Out Blitz ( 30 - 27 ) ( 52.7% ) -10.2 units

Line Value ( 8 - 8 ) ( 50% ) -6.25 units

ATS ( 25 - 26 ) ( 49% ) -15.25 units

Totals ( 6 - 2 ) ( 75% ) +5.05 units

tonight:

Seattle @ Houston +1.5
HOUSTON.gif

( 3 units )

yup... I guess I am crazy. Anyway, Houston is coming off a game where they pretty much stayed even the entire game with SA and then in the 4th quarter turned up the heat. That should get them fired up to continue their good play at home against Seattle. Seattle, on the other hand is coming off a home game against Chicago where they simply cruised through it. I kinda like fading teams that have a good game at home then go and play on the road against a crap team that's motivated. I think Houston takes care of business and this line is very low. I think there's a reason for that.

Seattle @ Houston OVER 158

( 3 units )

I also think this game will see lots of points, so I'm thinking the Over will hit here. The Storm are averaging 84 pts in the last three games against Minny and LA on the road and Chicago at home. Houston is averaging 85 in that same span against Phoenix on the road and Washington and San Antonio at home. Seattle is a much tougher defense when it wants to be, the thing is.. I'm not so sure they get motivated to play rough defense against a measley Houston team. I'm thinking both teams hit over 80 pts here.

gl to all.. specially me.. I need it... lol.

Good luck Blitz!!!

Sacramento got me yesterday. I have them in ML and spread and it was painful to see them play. I thought they were going to make comeback and win me my ML bet but it didn't happen.

Leaning on Houston myself. Last time these two teams played against each other Seattle was -11 and -9 and they covered easily on both times. I don't think Houston's home court can account for the big point swing. The only reason I see this line is so short is that the last three wins for Houston (in fact, the only wins they have this season) came at their home court. I think Seattle -1.5 is a trap, that line is begging for the bets to come.

Houston wins this SU.

I think Seattle -1.5 is a trap, that line is begging for the bets to come.

Houston wins this SU.

that is exactly what I'm thinking here... Seattle is clearly the better team so -1.5 sounds like really begging.. then again.. I've been wrong too much already lately.

one thing about Houston....they forced a FUCKLOT of turnovers the other night...Seattle on the road hasn't exactly been stellar.....I don't disagree with that bet...though I don't like it enough to do it.

Good Luck, sir!

one thing about Houston....they forced a FUCKLOT of turnovers the other night...Seattle on the road hasn't exactly been stellar.....I don't disagree with that bet...though I don't like it enough to do it.

Good Luck, sir!

I know, I know...

in fact.. I would not be surprised if Seattle completely rips Houston a new one...

damn.. I don't think I've ever been at a point where I am second guessing my plays... wow.. this is bad...

still gotta stick to em' though.

HAHAHAHA....I made a mistake on the betting ..I like the under total tonite...but somehow click the wrong box....I played the OVER......Call customer service they wouldnt let me cancel....they said i have to call my agent...homie is out of town....I was piss to be stuck with Over...I feel better now that i have stumble on you pick on the total...Maybe it is a good mistake...seeing ur record is 6-2...

gl TO US tonite

HAHAHAHA....I made a mistake on the betting ..I like the under total tonite...but somehow click the wrong box....I played the OVER......Call customer service they wouldnt let me cancel....they said i have to call my agent...homie is out of town....I was piss to be stuck with Over...I feel better now that i have stumble on you pick on the total...Maybe it is a good mistake...seeing ur record is 6-2...

gl TO US tonite

unfortunately, I've lost two of the last three in my totals and don't really feel good about this one either... lol..

if you couldn't get the refund, you should've hedged or doubled up with the Under if you liked it more... just a thought.

well, Houston covered.. but the total lost by one point again...

the last two days, I had one total push and two that lost by one point.. unreal.

Back