Beaver Blitz Thursday (5-31-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
alright.. enough of this shit... time to start cashing in...

got two for today.... so here we go...

Beaver Blitz (5-5) (50%)

tonight:

Connecticut @ Chicago +7
chicago.gif

Connecticut still has the same core they had last year when they produced the best record in the league at 26-8. But make no mistake, the Sky have looked a bit improved this season. The Sun dominated Chicago all last season. But this line just seems a bit high for me considering Chicago is coming off a game where they shot 53 percent and scored over 80 pts on the road. I'll take em' at home to cover.

phoenix.gif
Phoenix +2.5 @ San Antonio

As much as I have said time and time again how San Antonio is great and I need to stop doubting them, I have moved them up my rankings and I won't doubt them anymore... well.. except for today.. I mean, they have more than proven themselves as a good team and I won't knock that anymore as they do belong with the big boys... or girls rather... but let's face it... Phoenix is playing great, so coming to San Antonio for revenge of their earlier loss this season to the Stars.. I like it. This should be a shootout and I have no doubt Pondexter and Taurasi can put up plenty of points... so if Hammon can keep up with her 3's, then this could be a fun one and the Over would look good, but I'll take Phoenix here.

be back later on... gl all.

Mercury actually towelled up the Stars in the opening night Blitz ;)

GL bro, like the Sky catching 7 at home to the out of form Sun.

Mercury actually towelled up the Stars in the opening night Blitz ;)

GL bro, like the Sky catching 7 at home to the out of form Sun.

good catch on the Mercury game... I don't know wtf I was thinking when I said that... I still remember that game vividly....

btw... cut your break short and get back to posting bud... time for both of us to get back on track... let's do this.

good health tonite Blitz

Conn does seem to be out of sorts right now and laying chalk on road even to Sky is a no no...my girl Stacey Dales will lay the beatdown ;)

does SA keep streaking and get revenge or is Merc still have their number....shall see, may wait on that game

GL today BB. I don't really have a good read on either game today so I'm laying off, but I believe getting 7 at home is never a bad bet.

Can't believe Chicago blew a 15 pt lead... they should have won this game. Either way, I'll take it.

2-0 on the night and more importantly... back in the black. Time to start building on this.

Awesome stuff Blitz, great call especially on the Mercury because I know if I had a bet tonight I most likely would have taken the home team in that one :cheers:

Got to feel sorry for Sky, was only following the last qtr on the SB and looks like they really did shit the bed.

Phoenix over cashed pretty well, too...

lone bright spot on the night for me...

yea.. both games went over... the sky have been puting up some serious points lately... they had over 80 pts.. not including the overtime... and over 80 last game too... interesting to see them playing this way... as opposed to how horrible they were last year....

good to hear you had a bright spot with that game though.

Awesome stuff Blitz, great call especially on the Mercury because I know if I had a bet tonight I most likely would have taken the home team in that one :cheers:

Got to feel sorry for Sky, was only following the last qtr on the SB and looks like they really did shit the bed.

yea.. I do feel sorry for the Sky... I really thought they had it in the bag...

if you only saw the last qtr, then I guess it was you that jinxed them since that's when everything went bad on them.. lol.

Back