Beaver Blitz Sunday (6-24-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
had to repost this.. accidentally deleted it when I tried to add my record update...

0-2 last night..

All-Out Blitz ( 27 - 22 ) ( 55.1% ) +0.6 units

Line Value ( 7 - 5 ) ( 58.33% ) +1.05 units

ATS ( 22 - 22 ) ( 50% ) -9.75 units

Totals ( 5 - 0 ) ( 100% ) +10.35 units

two value plays:

today:

Indiana @ New York +4
newyork.gif

( 3 units )

The last thing I want to do is go against Indiana, but coming off a home loss and now playing on the road against a team that is also off a home loss is tough. Going with NY to cover this one.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=387 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>My Line

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>Actual

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>Indiana

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>-1

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>-4

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>New York

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>1

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>4

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

seattle.gif
Seattle +2.5
@ Los Angeles

( 3 units )

Oh boy... here I go with Seattle again. LA is coming off a win, but it was a tiring one. This is not the same team without Holdsclaw and Leslie... it seems they depend more on opponent help like having a 28-4 4th quarter run.. ;) ... LJ should pick things up in this one and should have some open looks without Leslie and Holdsclaw around. Taking the Storm.... again.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=387 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>Seattle

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>1

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>2.5

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>Los Angeles

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>-1

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>-2.5

No Values...

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>Houston

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>8

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>9

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="51%" height=0>Phoenix

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>-8

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="24%" height=0>-9

still looking at the totals..

gl to all

New York took the game down to 7 points in the 4th quarter, but they were horrible at the free throw line.. they were 10 of 17 at one point..

they had tons of opportunities to make this game close and even win, but they couldn't take advantage of them missing too many shots...

Injuries also hurt them bad.. specially Erin Thorn being out... they really miss her..

oh well... enough of the blabbing.. hopefully I get the second one... still looking over totals.

New York took the game down to 7 points in the 4th quarter, but they were horrible at the free throw line.. they were 10 of 17 at one point..

they had tons of opportunities to make this game close, but they couldn't take advantage of them missing too many shots...

Injuries also hurt them bad.. specially Erin Thorn being out... they really missed her..

oh well... enough of the blabbing.. hopefully I get the second one... still looking over totals.

adding one more...

I been doing well with totals (knock on wood), so I am going to up the units on this one....

Houston @ Phoenix UNDER 165

( 4 units )

Phoenix is without their top two scorers (Taurasi and Pondexter) so I'll be expecting less 3's and more points inside the paint. Without those two I am also counting on less transition stuff. I won't be expecting as much run n' gun stuff here. Going with the Under.

:shake:

my gawd... 51 combined points in the 1st quarter alone.. they're on pace to hit 200...

the exact opposite of what I was expecting is happening... there's been tons of 3's in this first quarter already and the weird thing is... they are all going in... both teams are on fire.. I need things to slow down big time.

geez... this game is going to end up going way over...

phoenix was over 80% from the 3 pt line (8-10).. and scored 31 in the 1st quarter (their highest total this season)... you just can't predict that shit, but my gawd... things are looking bad for me today.

that's insane bro...GL with the 4th. maybe they get tired?

I had the Fever today...was very concerned when the 20pt lead shrank to 7...

methinks I'll be giving San Antonio a serious look in Houston on Tuesday....

SEATTLE is 3-2 against the spread versus LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
LOS ANGELES is 3-2 straight up against SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons

considering seattle tonite

no injuries i can see and maybe a game sea knows it needs after 2 lackluster performances

well Phoenix had 31 in the 1st qtr and only 4 pts with 2:19 left in the third qtr... explain that one???.. lol..

but hopefully thats a good sign for me.

yes.. I'm a degenerate... lol..

adding:

Seattle @ Los Angeles UNDER 155

( 3 units )

Since you already know I'm on the Storm here, I'm thinking defense for this one, but then again, I've been off on the other games so far today. I actually do feel a little better about this total.. so I'm taking it and hoping I don't get screwed again.

:shake:

updated:

All-Out Blitz ( 29 - 24 ) ( 54.7% ) -1 unit

Line Value ( 8 - 6 ) ( 57.1% ) +.75 units

ATS ( 24 - 24 ) ( 50% ) -10.05 units

Totals ( 6 - 1 ) ( 100% ) +9.05 units

Back