Beaver Blitz Saturday (6-9-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
2-2 yesterday....

Beaver Blitz (14-9) (60.8%) +7 units

all the lines are extremely tight today... but still... here I go...

today:

Chicago @ San Antonio -7
sanantonio.gif

( 3 units )

Chicago has beat Minnesota twice and Washington once. That said, I don't think they deserve too much credit for their three wins. Every time they play an above average team.. they lose. San Antonio has lost to Phoenix twice and once to Sacramento.. but they have also beat Seattle twice and Connecticut once. This team is 2-1 at home and after losing to Sacramento last game on the road, I expect them to come play hard at home here. Taking Hammon and the Stars today.

probably be back later with other games, but like I said.. lines are tight today.

gl to all.

Gotta have to look into the Silver Stars again. I'm just afraid Chicago may pull out a fast one on them. Goodluck anyways BB.

Gotta have to look into the Silver Stars again. I'm just afraid Chicago may pull out a fast one on them. Goodluck anyways BB.

with Chicago, it's possible they try to pull a fast one, but San Antonio really steps up their game at home.... and Chicago seems more so far to me like an average team that will be the spoiler to other teams... but they are not a team that can compete with the good teams when those teams "Bring It"... specially at home.... and I think San Antonio shows up today... gl bud.

I agree about the lines......probably won't play today. GL my friend.

as crazy at it sounds, I had SA right at -7 and the other two I was half a point off on each... I had never seen a day this tight for me before... but I'm still giving it a go...

if you do decide to play some stuff today.. then gl red... hope you have another good one like yesterday... unless you are playing things against me of course... ;)

adding:

Minnesota @ Seattle -10
seattle.gif

( 3 units )

Picked this up a bit late, but it should do just fine. Let's face it, Minnesota is going to be out of it today. Augustus has scored over 20 pts the last three games and over 15 in all 8 games to date.. and they are still only 1-7. They have played their last three games on the road and now play a 4th in a row. They played their asses off last night against LA and came very close to winning if it wasn't for an Augustus missed three pointer in the last few seconds. Anyway, playing like they did and still losing... there is no way they can have any motivation at all to bring everything to the table again. They are feeling that lost cause feel right now because the result is always the same in the end.. they lose. Seattle had a rough loss to Sacramento on the road last game without Lauren Jackson, but now they come home and they are not ready to go 2-4 on the season. They have LJ back and a win puts them back at an even 3-3.. which is what they need to get things back in order. No way a team like Minny can play as hard as they did on the road @ LA and then produce a repeat the following night @ Seattle... I expect Seattle to take command the entire game and take this game easily. Riding the Storm.

adding:

phoenix.gif
Phoenix +6.5 @ Sacramento

( 3 units )

Last time out, Sacramento out-rebounded Phoenix by almost double (45 to 26), hey had more than double assists (23 to 10), they had more steals (10 to 6) and they had a better free throw percentage... and they still lost. Since then, Sac town has beat Los Angeles, San Antonio, and Seattle... this is where the buck stops. A loss would send Phoenix to 5-5 and win to 6-4. I think this game determines alot for them. They should be ready here. Taurasi seems to be getting her groove back. If this team shows up with their mojo, which I think they will, and Sacramento comes into this game a little unprepared, which I think they will, then Phoenix should win this game straight up. I, for one, will take the points.

looks like a bad start with SA...

something tells me It's going to be a rough night for me...

:down:

I feel a cold one comin' on.

got a good bounce back to close out the night at 2-1...

good to see Seattle and Phoenix pull through.... I jumped into my blues early after that San Antonio game, so I needed the uplift... lol...

updated:

Beaver Blitz (16-10) (61.5%) +9.4 units

Back