Beaver Blitz Saturday (6-23-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
okay... 3-1 last night but I lost the biggest bet... still a plus night though... got something for tonight as well... too bad it's not a value play... seems I have been off on all others.. lol.

tonight:

San Antonio @ Connecticut -1.5
connecticut.gif

( 3 units )

I think last night was a turning point for Connecticut. Not only did they cover the 9 pts, but they even won straight up against one of the best teams in the league (Indiana). San Antonio also had a big night beating NY last night, but I like Connecticuts' spot here more. Now that they beat Indiana on the road, they can now come home and prove to their fans that they can start turning the season around. They definitely have the talent to do it. As for San Antonio, a big win @ NY and then to play on the road again against a motivated team. I think that's a good spot to fade them for this one. I'm on the Sun at home here.

also liking Detroit and may end up playing them... the line movement doesn't bother me... but I'm going to wait anyway for now just to look over everything some more.

gl to all tonight

:shake:

hehehe. I've thought 2 or 3 times now that the Sun had a turning point.

I hope you're right, but I don't have the nuts to bet them..GL sir!

well, not to make any excuses because no matter what, Connecticut was going to lose this game, but at the same time, I can't believe how unprepared I was...

when I got home today, I kinda rushed my capping to get a play in... kinda forced it... the worse part of it all is I did not even realize Sales was not playing today... that is sad... talk about being clueless...

with all that said, I'm going to add another one off the gut... lol..

detroit.gif
Detroit -1 @ Sacramento

( 3 units )

I posted some of my reasoning in reds' thread, but to sum up, the Monarchs' should be tired and depressed after last night.. kinda how I am right now after watching Connecticut get killed.. lol. Taking Detroit and hoping to make some of my losses back and hoping it doesn't backfire.

mate, wtf is wrong with the ct sun

seems like they can only win as dogs
got burned by them today after this wonderful victory yesterday in indy

wow

the sunnies are plain awful esp at home...gettin your shit pushed in at home is the sign of a bad team gettin too much respect from books

they r fade material for me at home as favs going forward

okay... it's official... I am no longer going to post one more fucking play off a gut feeling...

from now on, only value plays for me... it seems I slowly work my way up to building a little profit and then in one day, I ruin it on 2 or 3 gut plays... last time I lost 3 plays in one day ( 9 units )... and now I lose 2 (6 units)... it's so fucking frustrating to do that shit.

updated:

All-Out Blitz ( 27 - 22 ) ( 55.1% ) +0.6 units

Line Value ( 7 - 5 ) ( 58.33% ) +1.05 units

ATS ( 22 - 22 ) ( 50% ) -9.75 units

Totals ( 5 - 0 ) ( 100% ) +10.35 units

Back