Beat the streak

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
lol, I was just getting ready to post this. I got the BTS app on my phone and make it part of my daily routine. Everyone should be playing this, especially those who piss away money on the lottery. Can't find better contest odds to win that amount of money (at least that I'm aware of). That said, a few have come fairly close over the years, but nobody has yet to do it.

lol, I was just getting ready to post this. I got the BTS app on my phone and make it part of my daily routine. Everyone should be playing this, especially those who piss away money on the lottery. Can't find better contest odds to win that amount of money (at least that I'm aware of). That said, a few have come fairly close over the years, but nobody has yet to do it.

I think I stopped just from getting annoyed. I might have got in the low teens a time or two and then when u have to start over it blows.
post who this guy has for today if u can

Hope he nails it.

assuming 50/50 shots .. 00.000000000000001% chance of doing a streak like that. But there are consolation prizes and you are not spending like on a lottery.

And it is fun

It's been a long time since I played, I just downloaded the app
u can double up now, pick two a day.

There's an article somewhere out there where some math guy broke down the odds compared to other things. Will try to find it. Best I got one year was 32 picking Miggy every day. After that I was so deflated and stopped like you said. I haven't checked yet, but I'd guess only a couple thousand play it on a daily basis. Could be way off though.

There's an article somewhere out there where some math guy broke down the odds compared to other things. Will try to find it. Best I got one year was 32 picking Miggy every day. After that I was so deflated and stopped like you said. I haven't checked yet, but I'd guess only a couple thousand play it on a daily basis. Could be way off though.

Well I just used fifty percent as a basis point which is likely too low when you get to hand pick a player to get a hit on a given day.

Lol yeah I used to just ride out a player, figured better chance at a guy beating joe's streak than bouncing around with player to player.

players with good matchups vs the pitcher on the road team in high totaled road favorite games is probably the simplest method.

players with good matchups vs the pitcher on the road team in high totaled road favorite games is probably the simplest method.

Yup, I like to play a lead-off or 2-hole hitter on the road with a high contact rate and doesn't walk much vs a pitcher who throws strikes

One year I had a streak in the 20s and fucking Votto walked like 4 gotdamn times and none of them were intentional

Look at #2 on the leaderboard, Duds. Looks like SVP... sure dude already made the look-alike segment on SVP's show

Back