be honest which one of you...

• Thread starter Thread starter thecakeoff
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thecakeoff

dumbass idiots lay points on the road and took Indiana -4? no party for one feminine person i know

:5_5_138:

cake, they were a shot away from not covering. not sure if this is a play u wanna talk shit about, lol.

The real question here is this the frist thread that Cake has ever started? I didn't even know you knew where the button was. :)

what's wrong with you cake? honestly. Can you live one day without bashing someone? I didn't play Indiana, I said if I would play it I would take ONLY ML (or SU where available) and this game showed exactly WHY I didn't. A 57-35 (or something, I'm not sure any more) rebounding advantage yet this one goes down the wire?

Don't get me wrong, I don't thrive off winning bets nor on being right, so I'm TRULY glad you guys cashed in, sportsline first said 0.0 was left in the 4th when MIL missed that 3 pointer at 98-102, then they say it was a foul by MIL.
I was truly happy for IND backers here as I know there were more than several.

and this thread looks like a parody to my thread which I made last night, and it's not cool at all.

what's wrong with you cake? honestly. Can you live one day without bashing someone? I didn't play Indiana, I said if I would play it I would take ONLY ML (or SU where available) and this game showed exactly WHY I didn't. A 57-35 (or something, I'm not sure any more) rebounding advantage yet this one goes down the wire?

Don't get me wrong, I don't thrive off winning bets nor on being right, so I'm TRULY glad you guys cashed in, sportsline first said 0.0 was left in the 4th when MIL missed that 3 pointer at 98-102, then they say it was a foul by MIL.
I was truly happy for IND backers here as I know there were more than several.

and this thread looks like a parody to my thread which I made last night, and it's not cool at all.

Not related to you in any way. :shake:

I know he didn't mean me when he said feminine, as he knows I would kick his ass with ease :D

Come on Cakeman, you're a cool guy, you don't need this man.

I now see he's banned. What's the verdict, how long is he going to be in the box? I hope he comes back, I really do, just without this tiring bashing shit.

:shake:

He's taking a little break.

I asked him today not to have anything to do with Handy. Indirectly he did have things to do with handy. While both cakeoff and Handy are quite immature they should be able to handle themselves on a message board.

Cake used a raciar slur which he apologized for but starting this got right back to the Handy rivalry.

Outta all the mods/partners I supported him the most in this and tried with him.

He'll be reinstated at the beginning of the playoffs most likely. We'll see.

I think it depends on the amount of warnings he got. I like Cake as well, but man he needs to slow it down a bit. Seems that he unintentionally starts alot of the arguments around here. I just think it's his personality. I don't really think that he knows when he rubs people the wrong way or tries to rub them the wrong way.

im gone for the day and i miss this juicy drama. damn when can i catch the encore presentation ;)

all in seriousness tho we need to stop this bickering amongst one another and get back to helping one another beat their books.

he gets irritating. One of th worse thing a fellow capper can do is bash a pick even before it's played. It feels like somebody's wishing your play ill. Can't astand it

he gets irritating. One of th worse thing a fellow capper can do is bash a pick even before it's played. It feels like somebody's wishing your play ill. Can't astand it

I agree, I'm not here to flame or anything but to quote myself from before (when referring to cake and his constant bashing"

I really hope you don't act like this in real life, because you'd clearly not have any friends

But hey, maybe that is the case...and maybe online message boards are his life, so he talks trash, and feels good about himself

I don't know what the case is, but I've never seen him contribute to anything so I can't say I'm sad to see he's gone

PS - BeLIEve, I know you're still salty about earlier. That's evident by the post you made in Cake's thread before. I re-read it and realized I came off as a prick, but that wasn't my goal, I'm sure you're smart enough to understand that

guys........ this is a gambling forum..... its a place by definition where degenerates talk shit to eachother, lol.................. i understand some rules but the fact that people are getting honestly and sincerely mad about a stranger's posts on a gambling forum is troubling to me (not the partners, but the others in this thread)

(if i defend Imus i gotta defend cake, lol)

I agree, I'm not here to flame or anything but to quote myself from before (when referring to cake and his constant bashing"

But hey, maybe that is the case...and maybe online message boards are his life, so he talks trash, and feels good about himself

I don't know what the case is, but I've never seen him contribute to anything so I can't say I'm sad to see he's gone

PS - BeLIEve, I know you're still salty about earlier. That's evident by the post you made in Cake's thread before. I re-read it and realized I came off as a prick, but that wasn't my goal, I'm sure you're smart enough to understand that

I didnt mind the criticism of the play, or the fact that I said it was "the right" side. But you chimed in when you didnt know WHY I said it. Cmoney had a large play on the side, and I basically tailed him. I was trying to encourage him about his bet. Then you came at me for my losing streak (which I was man enough to admit, accept, and comeback to regain ALL of those lost units in a 3 week span). I'll continue betting my NBA plays and hopefully my successful run continues. That's all I'm concerned about here.

:shake:

its a place by definition where degenerates talk shit to eachother,

if that is the "definition" of this site tell me now b/c im packing my bags and im scooting.

its a place by definition where degenerates talk shit to eachother,

if that is the "definition" of this site tell me now b/c im packing my bags and im scooting.

Im sorry, lemme be PC, lol... Its a place where gentlemanly sports handicappers conduct themselves with character and dignity in hopes of exchanging information to gain a financial advantage over the bookies.

CTG was established in July of 2006 to be one of the premier locations on the internet to discuss sports. Our belief at CTG is pretty simple; high quality and respectful discussions are fundamental to increasing your capping ability.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy!

Everyone at CTG starts with a fresh slate.

At CTG we're here to cap the games. What happened at those other sites, stays at those sites. We will not tolerate disrespect to our members. If you feel it will be offensive please do not post it. If you cross the line of common decency, expect your posting privileges to be removed.

If there are posters who you have no desire in interact with, there are options with Vbulletin that allows you to ignore that poster. If you'd like to learn how this feature works please Private Message me. If you have any other questions, concerns, or suggestions please contact one of the CTG Partners.

Thanks and good luck!

from reading the above it looks like your right, killa. <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

No need to get this bashing started like the other place... This site is way to good for that... Everyone should work together to bust the books...

Nah, nah I understand what you're saying BeLIEve, trust me I do....and I want to see you win just as much as anyone else on this forum, I'd like to see anyone win

That's why I called you out for saying that you're side was the "right side" because I don't think that way of thinking can help you be successful

Just a thought which sparked an arguement...but enough said let's put it to bed and carry on

And Killa, if I came on here bashing you everyday I'm sure you'd get butt hurt over it :an_roll_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back