BCS Standings after WK7

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
not sure if this was posted, if it was then delete.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD class=bg0 colSpan=10>Bowl Championship Series Standings</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=middle><TD>BCS
Rank</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>BCS
Average</TD><TD>Harris
Rank</TD><TD>Harris
Votes</TD><TD>Harris
Pct</TD><TD>Coaches
Rank</TD><TD>Coaches
Votes</TD><TD>Coaches
Pct</TD><TD>CPU Pct</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>1</TD><TD align=left>Ohio State</TD><TD align=right>.9416</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>2845</TD><TD align=right>.9982</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1495</TD><TD align=right>.9967</TD><TD align=right>.830</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2</TD><TD align=left>South Florida</TD><TD align=right>.9200</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>2508</TD><TD align=right>.8800</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1320</TD><TD align=right>.8800</TD><TD align=right>1.000</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>3</TD><TD align=left>Boston College</TD><TD align=right>.8906</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2650</TD><TD align=right>.9298</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1383</TD><TD align=right>.9220</TD><TD align=right>.820</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>4</TD><TD align=left>LSU</TD><TD align=right>.8400</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2303</TD><TD align=right>.8081</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1173</TD><TD align=right>.7820</TD><TD align=right>.930</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>5</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma</TD><TD align=right>.7623</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>2503</TD><TD align=right>.8782</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1288</TD><TD align=right>.8587</TD><TD align=right>.550</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>6</TD><TD align=left>South Carolina</TD><TD align=right>.7432</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>2009</TD><TD align=right>.7049</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>997</TD><TD align=right>.6647</TD><TD align=right>.860</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>7</TD><TD align=left>Kentucky</TD><TD align=right>.6833</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1759</TD><TD align=right>.6172</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>874</TD><TD align=right>.5827</TD><TD align=right>.850</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>8</TD><TD align=left>Arizona State</TD><TD align=right>.6831</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>1697</TD><TD align=right>.5954</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>936</TD><TD align=right>.6240</TD><TD align=right>.830</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>9</TD><TD align=left>West Virginia</TD><TD align=right>.6624</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>1926</TD><TD align=right>.6758</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>1007</TD><TD align=right>.6713</TD><TD align=right>.640</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>10</TD><TD align=left>Oregon</TD><TD align=right>.6369</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>1974</TD><TD align=right>.6926</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1077</TD><TD align=right>.7180</TD><TD align=right>.500</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

good post ETG, i think South Carolina should be in teh top 5, i think they play the toughest schedule out there. Thank god USC isn't in teh top 10.

good post ETG, i think South Carolina should be in teh top 5, i think they play the toughest schedule out there. Thank god USC isn't in teh top 10.

I don't think they should be, then again, I can't make a top 10 right now. If there was ever a season that needed a playoff, its this one.

SC has not played a full game this season and I don't know when they will. I am just very pissed off right now about the game yesterday, not because I lost my bet but because that was arguably one of the worst 2nd halfs of SC football I've ever watched. I never thought I would see the day where I question Spurrier but what the fuck was he doing in the 2nd half? He admitted it today that he got conservative. Spurrier called 3 straight running plays, punts, calls 3 straight runnning plays, punts. Then he changed it up, run-run-pass-punt.

I guess I will say I have expected this team to play better. McKinnley is the only WR that can play. Cook is solid at TE and the line is a project. The defense has issues as well and I think there are some matchup problems down the stretch. We must get better vs. the run and must get more preussure on the QB. Maybe if we pick things up down the stretch we belong to be mentioned in the top 7, top 10 but right now, I am not sure of that

I wouldn't even put UK ahead of LSU...I think it's about right where they are. Would be higher if they didn't get killed by the polls.

How sick would it be to have a playoff this year? Oh man I couldn't even imagine getting to watch UK play in the BCS playoff...

i'm just saying, i can't mkae a top 10 right now. There are so many teams that you can intertwine and move around. This is an exciting season of college but its a shame it won't be decided differently. I just hope the top 10 is all 1 loss teams, that would be GREAT and cause a lot of HELL

Well, what has killed me is that all the upsets are happening to the top teams...it seems like mid-major favorites have been absolutely crushing it this year. I'm betting all the wrong dogs.

I can see a repeat of last season: Ohio St cruises to a nat'l title game only to be destroyed by a SEC team yet again.

or maybe michigan will ruin their season..it's been known to happen a time or two.

I can see a repeat of last season: Ohio St cruises to a nat'l title game only to be destroyed by a SEC team yet again.

lol, sorry OSU guys but that is my hope as well if they make the MNC. I don't think you are #1 in the country but I can't make a case for anyone else. You are undefeated and have beat everyone put in front of you to this moment

i really have no idea what to do with the rankings anymore. they should draw outta a hat or something.

Possible Scenario

OHIO STATE 11-1 Loss @ Michigan
SOUTH FLORIDA 11-1 Loss to Cincy
BC 12-1 Loss @ Virgina Tech or Virgina Tech 12-1 Loss @ LSU
LSU 12-1 Loss @ Kentucky
Kentucky 11-1 Loss @ South Carolina
Oklahoma 11-1 Loss @ Colorado or Texas Tech 11-1 Loss @ Oklahoma St
Oregon 11-1 Loss to Cal
Cal 11-1 Loss to Oregon State
Hawaii 12-0 Loss to No one
Kansas 12-1 Loss to Oklahoma
West Virgina 11-1 Loss @ South Florida or Cincy 11-1 Loss to Louisville

TWO LOSSES
Michigan 10-2 Loss App St and Oregon
Arizona St 10-2 Loss Cal and Oregon
Texas Tech 10-2 Loss to Oklahoma and Oklahoma St
South Carolina 10-2 Loss to LSU (twice)
Virgina 10-2 Loss to Wyoming and Virgina Tech
Purdue 10-2 Losses to Michigan and Ohio St

Who plays?

Last edited:
2 Loses

Lets says teams have at least two losses (bold guaranteed BCS spot)

Michigan 10-2 App State and Oregon
Ohio St 10-2 @ Michigan, Wisconsin
Purdue 10-2 @ Michigan, Ohio St
LSU 11-2 @ Kentucky, South Carolina in SEC Title
South Carolina 11-2 @LSU, Florida
Florida 10-2 Auburn, @LSU
Kentucky 10-2 @South Carolina, Florida,
BC 11-2 @ Virgina Tech, Florida St
Virgina 10-2 Wyoming, Virgina Tech
Virgina Tech 11-2 @ LSU, BC in ACC title game
Kansas 11-2 @ Missouri, Oklahoma in Big 12 title Game
Missouri 10-2 @ Oklahoma, @ Texas Tech
Oklahoma 11-2 @ Colorado, Texas Tech
Texas Tech 10-2 @ Oklahoma St, Texas
Texas 10-2 Oklahoma, Kansas St
Cal 10-2 Oregon St, @ Arizona St
Arizona St 10-2 @Oregon, USC
Oregon 10-2 Cal, @USC
USC 10-2 Stanford, @Cal
South Florida 10-2 @ Rutgers, Cincinnati
Rutgers 10-2 Maryland, Cincinnati
West Virginia 10-2 @ South Florida, Rutgers
Cincinnati 10-2 Louisville, West Virgina
Hawaii 11-1 @ Boise St
Boise St 11-1 @ Washington

Thats 25 teams for eight spots, six of which go to Michigan, South Carolina, USC, Cincinnati, Texas Tech and BC for winning their conference.

Meaning 19 teams are fighting for spots in the top 12 and then of those top 12, two go to a game.

Last edited:
Possible Scenario

OHIO STATE 11-1 Loss @ Michigan
SOUTH FLORIDA 11-1 Loss to Cincy
BC 12-1 Loss @ Virgina Tech or Virgina Tech 12-1 Loss @ LSU
LSU 12-1 Loss @ Kentucky
Kentucky 11-1 Loss @ South Carolina
Oklahoma 11-1 Loss @ Colorado or Texas Tech 11-1 Loss @ Oklahoma St
Oregon 11-1 Loss to Cal
Cal 11-1 Loss to Oregon State
Hawaii 12-0 Loss to No one
Kansas 12-1 Loss to Oklahoma
West Virgina 11-1 Loss @ South Florida or Cincy 11-1 Loss to Louisville

TWO LOSSES
Michigan 10-2 Loss App St and Oregon
Arizona St 10-2 Loss Cal and Oregon
Texas Tech 10-2 Loss to Oklahoma and Oklahoma St
South Carolina 10-2 Loss to LSU (twice)
Virgina 10-2 Loss to Wyoming and Virgina Tech
Purdue 10-2 Losses to Michigan and Ohio St

Who plays?

If UK and SC both went 11-1 in the regular season and SC had the tiebreaker on them and lost to LSU in the SEC-CG, that would be quite a yr but I doubt it all goes down like that.

Back