BcS National Championship

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
I see this game similar to the tOSU and TX game, where one of the teams comes back at the end. For that, I like the points with the sooners and will prob wait till before kick off to get the best number. Public is wrong more than they are right, and big games like this one usually dont go too well for the public. Not saying there is no chance bcause the public does win sometimes. Vegas wants even action, yea right..whoever believes that is just plain dumb. Those fuks are leeches and will take all the money they can get. Even action, gimme a break.

I'm not going to give a shit load of stats for and against both teams, I think thats done and overdone. I mean, there are stats that when if Tebow gets a boner an hour before game time, hes like 3-0-1 prob!! Who cares!!

All I hear is Fla this, Tebow that, Meyer this, harvin that.... thats espn for you.

I will say that I already had florida -3 for 1 unit when the line was avaliable about 3 weeks ago. But I'm strongly leaning towards OU now after looking at some more stats. Fla-3 just was too damn good to pass up at the moment.

Like I said, I havnt played OU yet, and will wait till before kickoff to see if I can get 6.5 or so. And jump on the ML as well for a unit or so.

BOL fellas, and I hope some of you guys can back me up with playing OU tonight. :cheers:

I'm pretty sure it will get that high as much as ppl pounding Fla. And I'm also hoping for a ML of +200 or more as well.

book is now at +6. i will wait till espn is done jerking off on tebow and every gambler gets off work and puts their check on this game tonight, should help drive that number up a bit.

If you are going with OK ML, why not sell you Fla -3? If you feel OK is going to win outright, then why not maximize your winnings?

touts are all over Florida tonight. Land has a 50 dimer on FLA tonight as well. I'm thinking the only reason the touts are mostly on Florida is because thats who the public wants to hear. Say lil Jonny already likes florida, hes taken them already. He pays a tout $50 for his plays and tout gives him Florida. Hes now more convinced that florida will win.

Last count I had was like 31-7 favoring florida in the tout secions.

touts are all over Florida tonight. Land has a 50 dimer on FLA tonight as well. I'm thinking the only reason the touts are mostly on Florida is because thats who the public wants to hear. Say lil Jonny already likes florida, hes taken them already. He pays a tout $50 for his plays and tout gives him Florida. Hes now more convinced that florida will win.

Last count I had was like 28-9 favoring florida in the tout secions.

I totally agree on the tout theory.........only thing is, sometimes the touts get it right.

Clearly the tout/public side is FLA, but that side doesn't always lose. (though no one loves to be on that side)

I've placed my wager for the game tonight.

Oklahoma+6 (5 units)
Oklahoma ML +175 (1 unit)

Open Bet
Florida -3 (1 unit)

I didnt think the line will go any higher and took the +6. I think this line goes back down to 5 by gametime.

Back