BC Football

Thanks for the tip. Kind of crazy that might be possible. Will have to monitor BC forums.

The line certainly doesn't think he is playing.

The rumor has been circulating. BC message boards mostly skeptical.

Reading that the timeframe of his injury, surgery and recovery does make this date technically possible, but it is early, earlier than most athletes might want to risk returning.

We'll still have to wait.

If it is not Phil than it might be heavier workload for freshman Morehead and last week at Syracuse did not instill confidence. They kept working Grosel in the lineup too. It's just not a good situation they have at QB there unless Phil can return...suppose even a 60% Phil if he played would be better than a 100% Grosel or Morehead.

Red Bandana game is only reason it gives BC a chance, might that tend to wear off if their on the field play isn't up to snuff?

Not sure on the Jurkovich rumors, would think the lines would be moving by now, even if just a credible rumor?

The line certainly doesn't think he is playing.

The rumor has been circulating. BC message boards mostly skeptical.

Reading that the timeframe of his injury, surgery and recovery does make this date technically possible, but it is early, earlier than most athletes might want to risk returning.

We'll still have to wait.

If it is not Phil than it might be heavier workload for freshman Morehead and last week at Syracuse did not instill confidence. They kept working Grosel in the lineup too. It's just not a good situation they have at QB there unless Phil can return...suppose even a 60% Phil if he played would be better than a 100% Grosel or Morehead.

Red Bandana game is only reason it gives BC a chance, might that tend to wear off if their on the field play isn't up to snuff?

Not sure on the Jurkovich rumors, would think the lines would be moving by now, even if just a credible rumor?
It’s really not much but the line did move from 3 to 2.5 at some shops. I would expect it to be a pk if he in fact plays

oh wow that be awesome!! i loved this team until he got hurt. had no idea and i still played BC tonight just cause i think they can get a W vs another mediocre team! id love to see i wasnt backing Grosel who been pretty freaking bad!!

id make BC favs if he played, guess we gotta worry bout rust but the difference between him and grosel is easily 7 points imo.
Yeah I agree he’s worth a 7 point upgrade. I just don’t know if books would leave themselves up to that much of a middle liability at this point since we don’t know how healthy he is? Either way I’m hoping he plays!

Yeah I agree he’s worth a 7 point upgrade. I just don’t know if books would leave themselves up to that much of a middle liability at this point since we don’t know how healthy he is? Either way I’m hoping he plays!

for sure, even rusty he outta be better than Grosel, that was hardest part of making BC ml play today was convincing myself they be ok even tho Grosel drives me nuts, he has basically ruined their season! lol.. even with him i think BC defense and run game can rise up tonight and snap this skid they on. If jurk plays and anywhere close to his normal self i got awesome value with +120. wish i woulda bet more, wasnt wanting to risk a ton on Grosel tho..

for sure, even rusty he outta be better than Grosel, that was hardest part of making BC ml play today was convincing myself they be ok even tho Grosel drives me nuts, he has basically ruined their season! lol.. even with him i think BC defense and run game can rise up tonight and snap this skid they on. If jurk plays and anywhere close to his normal self i got awesome value with +120. wish i woulda bet more, wasnt wanting to risk a ton on Grosel tho..
I took the ML, tt over and +3 when I first heard about it this morning. Hoping I can get out of them if he doesn’t go though because it’s too much money to risk with trash Grosel

I took the ML, tt over and +3 when I first heard about it this morning. Hoping I can get out of them if he doesn’t go though because it’s too much money to risk with trash Grosel

no doubt,, if it Grosel im happy with the reasonably small bet, if it Jurk i wish i woulda put more on them, lol.. maybe there be a chance live to add?

speaking of qbs has anyone heard anything bout memphis qb? kinda hesitant to play them if it the kid who put up 7 points on ucf, even tho still lean that way and would think he be better with a game under his belt. much rather it be Henigan.

Crazy I e never heard of this Red Bandana game.
I thought it was like Yag or Mouse for a new word haha.

Dope uniforms tho

@2daBank not sure if the Jurkovich rumor is true or not, but if he doesn't play, you might not even get Grosel. You might get Morehead

hmm, dont know anything bout him but he cant be worse than Grosel.

Well, he might be in some ways, but has more upside in other ways. Just very inexperienced and raw. It might be why they kept playing them both last week vs Syracuse instead of just sticking with Morehead. Hopefully Jurkovich is back, will make for a great story and should competitiveness to their team that has been lacking.

Well, he might be in some ways, but has more upside in other ways. Just very inexperienced and raw. It might be why they kept playing them both last week vs Syracuse instead of just sticking with Morehead. Hopefully Jurkovich is back, will make for a great story and should competitiveness to their team that has been lacking.

that would certainly be ideal, i made the play on BC ml having no idea there was any chance Jurkevic could go, just a bonus if he does play! i expect a strong effort from the entire team no matter who under center, they need a win in the worst way and Vtech about the best acc opponent you could ask for to get it (other than duke). 2nd straight road game for hokies and off the upset win at gtech. really dont think there a whole bunch separating these 2 and think we will have the intensity and desire edge tonight.

vtech skill position players are pretty much ass anyways, dunno if missing one changes much? lol.. this all bout BC rising up and having too much pride for this slide to continue. getting Jurk and/or anyone tech missing is just icing on the cake. just wish i woulda bet a little more on the ml.
Tre Turner is coming off a 187-yard receiving game. He is the leading receiver in yardage and has almost twice as many yards as Travion Robinson who is number 2. He is the only player that may break one for a TD on VTs roster.

Last edited:
Thanks again for the info.

This changes things in the ACC Atlantic in a big way.

State/Clem/BC is going to be quite the gauntlet for Wake.

i thought BC was the best team not named clemson coming into the year. grosel was so bad tho, even games he played decent, namely the clemson game he still made killer mistakes at the worst time to cost them the game. so glad Jurk got back and they are interesting again!

Back