Baylor and Tulsa both in great spots this week

raems

Pretty much a regular
Kansas blows a 9 point 4q lead to TCU as a 28 point dog, now they have to gear up for a road Big12 game they know they have no shot of winning.

Baylor just gets past Iowa State, has a bye to prepare for this game and now take it seriously after seeing how close TCU came to losing.

Baylor -34, this is also traditionally a spot Baylor is great in - home conference favorite. Also seeing a lot of love for the points thus far.

Tulsa doesn't cover against SMU which keeps the price down a bit. Houston's hopes and dreams were ruined, this team beat FSU on New Year's Eve last year they don't give a shit about the conference consolation prize. They were focused on going undefeated and making the playoff, now those hopes are totally gone. Now they have to beat a decent team in conference by more than 21 points? Come on now.

Tulsa +21.5

Have been sloppy posting a record because honestly I've only gotten involved in Michigan games and a select few situational spots. I'm hovering right around .500 plus or minus some juice.

bay is just a hard team to trust based on what i've seen from their offense. sometimes it seems like they're trying not to score.

bay is just a hard team to trust based on what i've seen from their offense. sometimes it seems like they're trying not to score.

Chances are you have more contextual knowledge on this than me, I'm playing the situation much more than x's and o's.

seems to me their defense is also garbage and could give up poitns to anyone. so covering 34 is hard if you give up 24+ to anyone. Iowa State marched up and down the field on them. I do like them to cover, but you express concerns with thier offense and i have it with their defense. however, having said that, its kansas, baylor should win 66-20

In the past, Baylor 1H minus whatever was an autoplay for me in this type of game. Haven't gotten involved with Baylor at all this season I don't think, mainly because when I think of Jim Grobe, I think of those Wake teams. I'll give this one a closer look

seems to me their defense is also garbage and could give up poitns to anyone. so covering 34 is hard if you give up 24+ to anyone. Iowa State marched up and down the field on them. I do like them to cover, but you express concerns with thier offense and i have it with their defense. however, having said that, its kansas, baylor should win 66-20

Their defense is 24th nationally in S&P+. 4th in the country in passing yards per attempt, and have allowed only 9 runs of 15+ yards in 222 attempts. Their defense is very much not garbage, it's objectively good.

Baylor is also off a bye and has one coming after this game. The defense is better but the offense is nowhere near clicking vs. what it did in the past. In past years, Art would take the jugular out of these crap teams by halftime. I still think Baylor covers the 34.5 here but it might be late. In prior years BU would have it covered by the half.

Baylor is not a top 25 team.

Very lucky to be where they are today.... outplayed for a lot of the season by bottom feeding non top 100 squads.

The fact that so much of the forum perceives Baylor as overrated makes them that much stronger of a play imo.

In the past, Baylor 1H minus whatever was an autoplay for me in this type of game. Haven't gotten involved with Baylor at all this season I don't think, mainly because when I think of Jim Grobe, I think of those Wake teams. I'll give this one a closer look

One of those Wake teams led Clemson 45-0 at the half.

Baylor TT over is probably the stronger play if you like Baylor. Kansas will play fast and quick, and will also turn the ball over frequently. Baylor will have plenty of possessions to score so that is the rout I am taking.

Back