Career he is 0-6 4.05
And of course he is a right hander
Oakland has seen Lance a lot recently
But they may not have seen Houston on Wednesday
11-3
I will be betting Houston

Last edited:
Consider this a VERY STRONG OPINION.
Bet that game OVER which is really obvious and I really do not care much who the ump is

Took the over for 2 units minus 15 cents
Remember
Major under in Mets
Angel of Death May at Padres

Bassitt is going to be hit very hard at the beginning. Lance will pitch as well he can but he is on 4 days rest and they have seen him a lot. They will get a few runs off him and last night they got runs off some of Houston' best relief pitchers. Houston had a 4 run lead after 8 and the Houston manager put in a stupid pick in the 9th which started the trouble. Maybe he should look at his relief pitchers splits but the bottom line is that Houston team is seriously pissed and that quick walking a lead up is not going to happen. They want a Lead. I belief they get at least 4 runs fairly quickly and this time may score a lot more. After being down in the 9th its going to be very violent today, Will probable put a Houston first half parlay with possibly Degrom first half have watched Houston a lotor Colorado first half. Need to look but Miller will be hit very hard as well. Need to look carefully on those options but I have watched Houston a lot is these spots.
Houston and over could easily work but I want cash early

Miller starts out BAD. Its a short sample but he has a ERA with Whitson of 10.80 over 5 innings

Really hard to not see Mets up at the half, Balindo is a homer and that .68 ERA

Probably 2 small bets on Pitt and Baltimore first half
Pitt 9-5 on Wednesday and better day record and Gray at night

Last edited:
May have to play Weaver won his last 8 night road games
Straily has limited but good history with Adrian

Back