Bases

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
Dodgers +142 (1)

Good Guys +140 (1)

*Good Guys = CWS

:cheers::shake::popcorn:

Penny with a terrible 1st and dodgers couldnt get anything going vs peavy.

Good guys win again on the road as a dog. 84 more wins to go ...

1-1 +.4

:36_11_6:

nice win, brew.

can't believe it. basically 5 games in, every team in baseball has at least 1 win or 1 loss...except for those tigres.
knew they'd start slow, but not this slow.

Posting some baseball plays once again. 1-1 +.4 so far on the year. Gonna be sticking mostly to dogs in this sport on the moneyline with a few chalks and some totals here and there.

Here is what i got for today so far ...

+143

+126

+114

Gl.

WTF is that of Ozzie. Please tell me thats his son. Even if it is that is creepy weird considering his son looks 18 or 19

2-1 most likely since wash looking like a lost cause. time to lose it all on chalk.

like bean town to bounce back and take this to 1-1 and tailing meatballs with zona.

bos -161

zona -130

zona was ez$. thank you meatball.

hopefully, bean town holds on to the 4-3 lead out of the rain delay and cashes to make it 4-1 +3.4 for the day and 5-2 +3.8 ytd.

Last edited:
gonna keep fading the mets till the public/books adjust to this overrated ballclub.

milk +133

Got caught up watching pistons game and almost forgot to post these.

pitt +115

wash +106

phi -108

Its sickening but im betting against my White Sox and taking the supreme evil that is the Tigers.

Det +135

ya, fucking shame i thought it be different. liked rogers vs us ... so much for that.

yanksd.jpg
+134 (5)

Vasquez made the kittycats look stupid.

Good call on pittsburgh , milky and nats !!

gl tomorrow

thanks VK.

messed up with NYY tho. lost all my profit i made here and lil bit my nba profit of late.

back to drawing board once more.

8-7 (1.74)

the foul ball that was called a HR for cubs or Utley not be able to turn two? lol.

Back