Bases 4.11

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 10-7 +3.04 Units

On to today:

Leans:

Boston Red Sox-
I like this japanese pitcher so far. He shows great rotation and his ball movement is phenominal. Also, yesterday boston did look alive, maybe a small feud is what this team needed to get jump started.

Chicago Cubs- I am testing out a new system this year, i really shouldn't be betting on something that is not proven yet, but oh well gambling is all about calculated risks, here is a risk not calculated. My system is that bet on teams that are about to get swept. So far it has been profitable, i do not have exact numbers, but it is definitley very good. Eliminate teams below .500. Also, i think chicago will come through tommorow.

Pittsburgh Pirates- Same type deal as up above, but i think pittsburgh is much improved from last season and they have a couple holes as far as their pitching is concerned but i think their starter tommorow Malholm is decent, but i haven't had a hold on wainright yet, so it maybe a no play for me.

Philadelphia Phillies- I have a hard time believing that the phils are going to go 1-7. Perez the pitcher for the mets i think is a weigh below average pitcher, i really do not like him at all, his rotation has gotten progressivly worse over the years and his velocity has came down some. This play may be the best underdog play on the board because eaton has a 13.50 era and perez has a 1.29 era. I just think that things will be in the phils favor tonight.

Toronto Blue Jays- I have a hard time believing that toronto will lose two straight at home to KC. KC had a very good game last night and i do not expect that to carry over to tonight even if de la rosa is pitching for them. Chacin will get the job done here as i look for the bats for toronto to get started early and often. One quick stat KC is 3-12 in the last 15 meetings in toronto.

Atlanta Braves- I played them last night and i rarely play the same team back to back games, but i like how motivated this braves team is, they took last season as a personal embarrassment and aren't putting up with anyone's shit, they aren't looking over any teams they are here to stay and i think it'll be a epic battle between them and the mets for the spot going to the world series. It will be hard to decide on this one because of all the juice. Washington is 10-25 in last 35 meetings in Atlanta.

San Fransisco Giants- I think Greg Maddux is a little bit over rated from last season, i didn't back him yet this season because i didn't know if the tail end of last season was a fluke or not, but now i think he is over rated. I will have no problem backing lowry getting plus money. Also, giants have only won 2 games and i think they are in line for another win tonight in SD.

LA Dodgers- B. Penny has impressed me thus far and i have no reason why he won't continue to. Colorado has been having some road struggles this season and i think i can continue to be confident they won't start hitting in LA on Brad Penny.

BOL with whatever you decide.:shake:

For tracking purposes the plays that fit my system would be pittsburgh pirates +117, Cincinatti +115, and Minnesota +140,

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck today frankie!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

renew, yea i am a bit hesitant b/c everytime i bet those it seems i always lose, i really wish pinny was still around so i could buy the 1.5 runs down to 1 run.

Plays:

Atlanta Braves 2 Units -250

adding more later, i just wanted to get this one in before the line gets any higher.

Gl today bro

I think the RL is the best option in that Braves game- Washington will win 70+ games this year- would not want to be stuck with that juice on a loss

Good health

Adding:

LA Dodgers 2 Units -156, (it is just me or does it seem like olympic have the worst lines)

Baltimore Orioles 1 Unit +124

Good health to everyone tonight.

Final Card:

Atlanta Braves 2 Units @ -250

LA Dodgers 2 Units @ -156

Baltimore Orioles 1 Unit @ +124

Last edited:
Thanks Sparky

DJFadeaway, I know, that is on the backburner on my mind, i really wanna take it, but recently when the camera is showing him, it looks like he is on vacation messing around and shit. I mean he will be down to business tonight, but i don't like how easily he is fitting in. Also it is a big price to pay for a team that just beat the hell out of the mariners who i thought may win the west.

Back