Baseball Record

Coach 40/40

Pretty much a regular
Baseball record doesn’t mean anything. It’s all about + or - units because of the odds. I know a lot of handicappers that barely hit 50% and win every year. I also know some handicappers that hit over 60% and lose every year. It’s all about transparency in keeping your record. Remember the goal help each other make a few bucks.

Baseball record doesn’t mean anything. It’s all about + or - units because of the odds. I know a lot of handicappers that barely hit 50% and win every year. I also know some handicappers that hit over 60% and lose every year. It’s all about transparency in keeping your record. Remember the goal help each other make a few bucks.
Preach coach! Good luck this season!

if i hit anything above 48% on my sides i crush it as i play almost exclusively dogs, my goal is to go between 50-55% with the volume i play and plus money on 85% of them that is nice profit. i've gotten way into props last several years and those are much different, prob only 20% or so my props are plus money, im ok eating juice long as i have the play winning more often than the odds suggest, i have to hit well over 60% on my props to have a good season on those. baseball is easy once ppl understand price is everything and understanding what you need to hit at any given number to be profitable.

there lots of ways to win at this sport, i used to think playing favs was a death sentence but i've watched a couple guys here over the years be very successful at it. for myself far as sides go i seriously can't hit much higher a clip playing -170 fav than i can playing +120 dogs so obviously you won't catch me playing many sizable favs (if any!), doesn't mean others can't have success at it i just know myself! as i mentioned above i have no problem laying any number on a prop if i feel it will cash more times than that number suggest. there times i'll happily lay -180 or more as long i feel confident the play will win more than 70% the time which isnt unusual at all. you just have to understand these things and have a ability to actually cap them well enough your number is fairly accurate (which of course the tricky part!).,

Spot on, I like to only make baseball bets at plus odds ( run/alt lines, Dawgs etc )

Best of luck Brother coach

Good post coach.

This is common sense yet you see posters on forums and SM sporting record only.

Not good.

Good post coach.

This is common sense yet you see posters on forums and SM sporting record only.

Not good.
Soooo, are you going to make sure this doesn't continue on this site? You see it. Others see it and its allowed to continue to happen. Why

The crying continues. If you are truly betting, especially every day, then you get a feel for most posters and various sites. Obviously, one poster likes using stars. I could care less about actual units as long as he ranks or puts an order to his plays. I assimilate all information from various sources. I appreciate the poster with stars and the volume that he puts out. I couldn't tell you anyone's record in here or plus or minus units, but I do have a feel for who I can and cannot trust. I come here to see what posters are picking daily. I spend 3 to 4 hours collecting information daily. I do not just follow one source. The "star" poster ranks his plays. That's all I need. I'm tired of seeing the complaining on most days.

This site is better with having someone like the "star" poster. If you disagree then you are fooling yourself. I'm sure the uptick in traffic to this site backs up my statement. I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm too busy and it is definitely not personal. I respect all posters that post plays, regardless of if you suck or not.

Lastly, if you are not live betting on most days, you are making a big mistake. It helps one get out of bad bets. Last night I made good money live betting on baseball in the late innings that I did not originally bet. Most, if not all posters, do not usually post live bets. So, in reality no one's record or units is completely correct...is it?

Back