Baseball Playoffs 2014

Paulie The Vig

Pretty much a regular
Record 0-0

K.City -103 (5d)

All Bets are for 1 Unit unless stated

Good Luck to all in the Playoffs. Best time of the year.

Thanks BH

Adding a series bet

Series Record 0-0

Detroit -150 (5dimes)

Using the WA series line for record purposes but if anybody is in Las Vegas William Hill is using -135 at this time.:prayer

Just an FYI guys.

The first two games in the Dodger series start times are 3:37 PST Shadows will be a problem a few innings at least and with the way these guys pitch close to 5 wouldn't surprise me.

Record 1-0 +1.00

10/1 First let me say Happy October and the weather is gorgeous here in Las Vegas and hopefully where you are also.
Crazy game and if the rest of the playoffs are anywhere near as good it's going to be crazy. I need to say one thing and that's Mr. Yost before making any moves in the future don't talk to the yes guy talk to the guy who's not afraid to give an opinion because I can't believe everybody is that stupid on your staff.

Have a lot of friends in Bucco land But

#947 San Fran -110 (BM)

Good Luck

Darn Paulie, I cant even wish U gl on this play going against my Bucs. :) :)
But I do wish u the BOL on the season after a good start last nite
:shake:

Darn Paulie, I cant even wish U gl on this play going against my Bucs. :) :)
But I do wish u the BOL on the season after a good start last nite
:shake:

No Problem BH Win/Loss's we do it every day may the best team tonight win.

Twins was that blast or what!!! Give me more.:tiphat:

Good Luck All :popcorn:

Record 2-0 +2.00

I'm passing both Thursday and Friday.

Best of luck to those that are playing. I'll be hanging out in the CFB side and maybe throw a few out there and see if they stick but I warn you I'm not very good in football so I'll be looking to follow some that are. We have to go through 11 months to get to October so enjoy every day and may every day be profitable. :prayer

Record 2-0 +2.00

I'm going to take back my statement as for not betting on Friday and make a couple of plays.

#909 Detroit +105
#919 Angels -146

Good Luck

Record 3-2 +0.75
Series Record 0-4 <4.50>

Friday 10/10

#952 Under 7 +100 Baltimore/K.City

Saturday 10/11

#953 San Francisco +115

BOL Pauliie, I don't trust shields he had been better on the road this year but his last 2 starts did not pass the eye test with me even though on paper he is 1-0 I think he may have trouble. It's hard to say if the lay over hurts KC hitting which I think it will so maybe under Looks good no juice helps

BOL Pauliie, I don't trust shields he had been better on the road this year but his last 2 starts did not pass the eye test with me even though on paper he is 1-0 I think he may have trouble. It's hard to say if the lay over hurts KC hitting which I think it will so maybe under Looks good no juice helps

I agree and may come back with a bet on Baltimore also but I'm really not big on betting side and total on the same game. Big Game Shields and where did this name come from? He maybe K.C's #1 but as for a true #1 I don't think so.
Thanks and the BOL to you also.

Record 3-3 <0.25>
Series Record 0-4 <4.50>

Saturday 10/11

#953 San Francisco +115
#956 Baltimore -120

Series Bet

Baltimore +165

Monday 10/13

Record 4-4 <0.30>
Series Record 0-4 <4.50>

#959 Over 7.5 -105 Baltimore/K.City

Series Bet

Baltimore +165

FYI For those interested and use 5d's they have 7.5 +100 on the reduced line. For record purpose's I use the regular line

Tuesday 10/14

Record 4-4 <0.30>
Series Record 0-4 <4.50>

#962 San Francisco -125
#963 Over 7 -120 Baltimore/K.City

Series Bet

Baltimore +165

Wednesday 1015

#968 Under 7 +100 Baltimore/K.City

FYI: There's 7.5's around -127 the Even money 7 is about the same and 5d's Reduced has +104

GL like it.

O's 27-13 to the under when facing a lefty. But surprising above .500 w/l. Means they grind these types of games.

Thursday 10/16

Record 6-5 +0.50
Series Record 0-5 <5.50>

Wow 0-5 in series bets 0-Well should have stay away from the + money after a loss. The only team I bet in the start was Detroit. Detroit,Angels and Baltimore the offensive just went for sleep for October. Who would have thunk it.
Wild Card World Series. Have a 22/1 ticket on the Giants so lets get my Giant hat out and Go Giants.

Friday 10/17

Record 6-5 +0.50
Series Record 0-5 <5.50>

Since I have a 22/1 shot for a C on the Giants this should do it for Baseball. <5.00> for the playoffs but a good year and sorry to see it go.

A little Pre-Season NBA tonight

#659 Toronto +1.5
#664 Clips -4

Good Luck

Back