Baseball for Tuesday 5/19

Paulie The Vig

Pretty much a regular
Things have been well, I don't believe in that jinx shit either you do or you don't.

#957 Cubs +110
#960 San Fran +113
#962 Toronto -120 (Wind blowing out to str8 away right at 23 MPH at this time. lots of time to change but something to look at later.
#972 Washington -140 or if you like -1R +110 isn't bad.

Now I need help I Atl but someone please help me understand the line movement in his game Open Small Fav -113 and now small Dog. It's not a great matchup but this IMO is a little weird and I'm missing something so I'll wait until I get some help or figure it out. TIA

:shake:

I made Alt game a pk so the small line movement one way or the other isnt surprising to me. But remeber that Tampa's closer is back in the lineup and he's darn good. I think it a one run game either way but love the Over

good to see u on the Cubs and Nats and appreciate that wind update for the Jays game

GL Paulie

I made Alt game a pk so the small line movement one way or the other isnt surprising to me. But remeber that Tampa's closer is back in the lineup and he's darn good. I think it a one run game either way but love the Over

good to see u on the Cubs and Nats and appreciate that wind update for the Jays game

GL Paulie

Thanks for the infor Hound I figure just leave it alone Went in the backyard and went back to work before the heat.

Back