baseball contest

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hey guys click the link in my sig for the 5dimes baseball contest...

We need more people, should be a fun time!

you Guys Do Not Need To Deposit Money Into The Account, It Is Free You Just Have To Register Through Our Link That Is All

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
personally, the more of you I beat the more satisfying it is for me:cheers:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
bring it

a neat possible addition could be a matchbook x-bet as to who the winner might be. Could be more trouble than it's worth, but it could sure take shit talking to a whole new level.

a neat possible addition could be a matchbook x-bet as to who the winner might be. Could be more trouble than it's worth, but it could sure take shit talking to a whole new level.

My pick would be...

Crush

LMAO!

Oh shitttttttttttttt

Let's get that crackin!!!!

But maybe it'd be better for next month, if we start setting it up (voting on odds, etc) around mid-May

But maybe it'd be better for next month, if we start setting it up (voting on odds, etc) around mid-May

If we want this contest for next month we're going to need some participation and some of you to deposit money into 5Dimes to make this worthwhile for them to sponsor this contest.

Back