BAR's Warriors-Stons Plays

Look what the cat dragged in.

Should be routine tonight ( at least the side ). Good luck bud

Dammit I missed this too. I have been a faithful tailer, and now might miss out on a good night. Damn, NBA is just crushing me day after day.

Dammit I missed this too. I have been a faithful tailer, and now might miss out on a good night. Damn, NBA is just crushing me day after day.
Been a few weird things this year so far. I was looking hard at this Detroit game since the weekend. Last night bummed me out but said I gotta stick with my guns. Hopefully we can get another 100 in second half.

I need to get on the BAR NBA plays instant message alert system. Link it up with my mobile phone, so I can tail all these plays.

Yeah, NBA has bummed me out in general. I feel your pain from the other night and from the whole season in general. I have been getting my teeth kicked in. I know you and PhillyRoom will win in the long run so I have been constantly checking for plays from you two and plan on tailing all season long. Good luck tonight man, hope you get them. I plan to keep tailing all season.

Fun third qtr to watch out in Oakland. Flip went zone in third and limited GS to 21 points. Everyone contributing for Detroit. Should be a fun 4th quarter no doubt. Kinda still kicking myself now for not trying the ats middle at half..ah well.

Zone D from Detroit totally fuckin with the Warriors, last few possessions were a lil better for the Warriors.. must get off on a good start in 4th Big Al

Fun third qtr to watch out in Oakland. Flip went zone in third and limited GS to 21 points. Everyone contributing for Detroit. Should be a fun 4th quarter no doubt. Kinda still kicking myself now for not trying the ats middle at half..ah well.

a little heads up next time you're going to fade the Pistons would be great. :) Over looking great. My Pistons bet, not so much.

a little heads up next time you're going to fade the Pistons would be great. :) Over looking great. My Pistons bet, not so much.

Yeah, that was a "character" win by Detropit. They made adjustents and held onto the ball and got great contributions from everyone. If Det had won in Portland I prolly would have played GS bigger. I also don;t fade injuries..so played this smaller.

Ah well, a winning night, albeit small. I'll take it.

sorry bar thank god stons pulled that out Sheed was going crazy. Didnt post the play but they pulled it off.
They won this game in the last 90 seconds of first half. They made some big plays there and Flip hit a three to put it to 13 at half after being down 25. Then they played "calm" in second half. It took Detroit 10 qtrs to finally solve this team dating back to last year.

Nothing for TNT Thursday. Have my eye on three though for Friday. Hopefully we will get good numbers for at least 1-2 of them.

GL to everyone tomorrow.

Glad to see we were on the same page with the ovah in Oakland, BAR. Don't worry about these few losses bro, you will come on top this season, as always.

:shake: :cheers:

Hey BAR was Billups a late withdrawl or was it public info well in advance?

he got banged up tuesday in portlad... bruise knee / hip maybe a hip pointer.... cant believe stones came back i wetn to sleep and gsw stretchd lead back to 8 early in 4th.. had gsw ml/ and hova parlayed small

Back