baron davis said that all of the warroirs had the flu?

livin_rite

Pretty much a regular
my roommate said that at half time when they were interviewing baron davis before he went to the locker room he said that the team was under the weather....and the lady asked what he meant he said they had the flu....then walked away talkin about allergies lookin like he knew he wasnt' supposed to say that....did anyone else see that....if that was GS sick I can see them really coming out for this game knowing they should have beat them under the weather...? just trying to give my thought on it thought it was interesting.....:smiley_acbe:

boozer is a man those lil midgets on gsw cant do anything about his work on the glass and pts in the lane.

Davis supposedly tweaked a hammy vs. DAL in Game 6.

Now he "accidentally" says the whole team has the flu.

Me thinks it's Nelly trying to pull another fast one on everyone.

Ain't no flu going around Oakland in May...

Cold/flu is possible, I live in the area and have battled cold/cough for the past week and a half. Bay Area wind/cold/fog is brutal at times, we have "cold" summers but I don't believe this is affecting the team

I see something happening like last night Utah got lucky and can not run with this team.......if the refs would have called any fouls on utah they would have boozer in foul trouble......GS was getting thrown to the ground every other play with no call.....just like jackson said at the end of the game when baron was talkin to the refs.....they have been doing it all game....givin utah touch fouls and GS nothin....i don't think that will happen again tonight....if so it will be close again.....and if GS did have the flu watch out tonight....they may score 130

Okay I don't know if you guys saw it but he was CLEARLY joking. Yall look into this far too much

Davis supposedly tweaked a hammy vs. DAL in Game 6.

Now he "accidentally" says the whole team has the flu.

Me thinks it's Nelly trying to pull another fast one on everyone.

Ain't no flu going around Oakland in May...

This was gonna be my answer. He kinda laughed afterwards, too.

Back