Bama score, or maybe not

Ticketwindow

Pretty much a regular
I lost a pretty large second half bet on the Bama game. I am not that upset as it was a bet that should have lost, but I have watched the replay over and over and I can't figure out why the last touchdown didn't count? Only thing that may have occurred is the clock ran out before the snap, but I dont think so.

I lost a pretty large second half bet on the Bama game. I am not that upset as it was a bet that should have lost, but I have watched the replay over and over and I can't figure out why the last touchdown didn't count? Only thing that may have occurred is the clock ran out before the snap, but I dont think so.
ditto exactly...cannot find a replay

Not my day. I lost a pretty large in-game play due to Central Florida missing a 26 yard field goal at the end of the first half of their game and now this BS

I've seen step out of bounds?

I never saw it live.

Also saw that their was a safety not called.

Someone on Xwidder said that FD credit their account for TT immediately then charged it. Wild.

I mentioned it in the in game thread, but that ref crew was completely overwhelmed last night, and it's a consistent problem with this crew. That last 20 seconds could have seen hold called when the AU OL who was on the ground grabbed our DL by the leg, a safety when the OL who recovered the fumble was tackled in the EZ, and of course the play in question. With how badly that game was officiated, I think they just wanted to get off the field as quickly as possible. They'll probably be rewarded with a CFP semifinal like last year when that called Mich-TCU. No consequential missed calls in that one either lol

I got my over on the 4th and goal play, but I'm suspicious of this still shot until I see some actual video footage. Anyone seen any yet?

The entire white (OOB) line is covered by his foot,on the ground, in the still shot.

What is going to change that in the video?

Last edited:
With how they pump gambling, they NEED to explain things on TV coverage.

That's the issue.

Too many replays are eschewed nowadays.
And it’s just that simple. Honestly it’s a slap in the face and any “journalist/analyst” worth any pinch of salt would call it out

With how they pump gambling, they NEED to explain things on TV coverage.

That's the issue.

Too many replays are eschewed nowadays.
Exactly.....it was scored immediately as 33-23 on TV and after the excitement was over and broadcast was ending they said something like the following and signed off: "The last touchdown was taken off the board." That was it, no explanation.

Exactly.....it was scored immediately as 33-23 on TV and after the excitement was over and broadcast was ending they said something like the following and signed off: "The last touchdown was taken off the board." That was it, no explanation.
How great would something like the Red Zone channel in all sports be and calling the games could be the Bet the Board guys?

Back