Bama 1H vs Ole Piss

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 29-16, +36.45 units

Last week: 6-7, -5.00 units

Bama continues to be the money train. I'd probably be rich if I only played the Bama plays. Bama plays 3-0 and Georgia continues to cash as well, 4-0 combined on those two. Otherwise, some very very strange results across college football. UConn dominating Wyoming in the 1H probably the strangest of all. Then Navy finally waking up after looking pathetic in their first two games. Then 0-2 on Utah St plays, they simply shot themselves in the foot all game long, should've easily covered the +15.5 I had on that one.

Pretty surprised by the very low numbers on Bama this week. I think books giving Ole Piss too much credit with these lines and ol' boy Nick might feel disrespected. Let's see. Gonna try to really take advantage. Few others I'm gonna get on right away as well. GL this week, fellas!

Bama 1H -7 (-135) / UTSA ML / Bills ML
Parlay +100 --- 10 units to win 10 units

Bama 1H TT o23.5 (-135) / UTSA ML / Bills ML
Parlay +100 --- 10 to win 10

Bama -13 (-135) / Georgia ML
Parlay -110 --- 11 to win 10

Georgia 1H -8.5 (-145) / Bama ML
Parlay -105 --- 5.25 to win 5

Duke +18 --- 3.3 to win 3

Michigan ML (-115) --- 3.45 to win 3

Pittsburgh -3 (-115) --- 3.45 to win 3

Texas -2.5 (-155) / Bama ML
Parlay -110 --- 3.3 to win 3

Syracuse +4.5 --- 3.3 to win 3

Florida ML / Oregon ML / Bama ML
Parlay -115 --- 5.75 to win 5

Kansas St +15.5 (-170) / Bama ML
Parlay -115 --- 5.75 to win 5

Last edited:
Lol….same here….last 2 weeks……hit all my Alabama plays and lost my other plays….

UConn and ULMONROE are off my fade list for now…..

Not gonna bet OK and Clemson TT anymore…..

Here we go again with a game I wanna fade bama but seems foolish not to play 1h! Lol. Gators covered easy for game but bama still cashed 1st half, I was scared to play either. Lol. Got back on the money wagon last week tho!!

If only I had the discipline to stick to just Bama plays....I could have sworn I said the same thing last season and yet here I am again still not following my own advice LOL

Much easier said than done. We all be rich if we just bet all we had to bet on bama 1st half and enjoyed rest our Saturday! Lol. Dunno bout you but my old lady would probably appreciate it also!

I'd have to look it up, assuming you're referring to 1H....... I wanna say only loss last year was 1H vs Ole Piss, if I remember correctly... Maybe another, but at worst like 16-2 last 1.5 seasons...... Last 2.5 seasons has to be no worse than around 26-5 or something in that range.

I'd have to look it up, assuming you're referring to 1H....... I wanna say only loss last year was 1H vs Ole Piss, if I remember correctly... Maybe another, but at worst like 16-2 last 1.5 seasons...... Last 2.5 seasons has to be no worse than around 26-5 or something in that range.
I think you're right about last year. Ole Miss was up 14-0 1Q I think. Since Tua became starter in 2018 season, the only games that I can think of would be UGA and Clemson in 2018, LSU and maybe AU in 19. I'm sure some of the paycheck games didn't hit. It's wild.

I think you're right about last year. Ole Miss was up 14-0 1Q I think. Since Tua became starter in 2018 season, the only games that I can think of would be UGA and Clemson in 2018, LSU and maybe AU in 19. I'm sure some of the paycheck games didn't hit. It's wild.
Correct......but as far as 1H goes, even the paycheck games hit too.

Back