Bama 1H vs Messy St

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
Last week: 0-8, -58.20 units

YTD: 38-26, +21.20 units

Welp, they got me last week. The truly unthinkable (at least for most of us) happened last Saturday night. What gets me the most, what irritates me the most, is not Bama doing what they did, losing the game, etc........it's what aTm did. This aTm team has been hot garbage all year, especially offensively. THEN, they actually decide they wanna put forth some effort and actually play ball. I don't care what sport it is, what team it is, those are the absolute worst kind of players, those that clearly don't go into every game giving it their all, picking and choosing when they're actually gonna show up with their best effort. Maybe I'm just ranting lol, but, seriously, can not stand teams/players like aTm.

Anyway, tying Bama ML on all tickets killed what otherwise would've been a solid week. It happens. Time to start another nice run. Been swamped all week, only one play so far that I snagged on Monday. Probably will be adding more plays throughout the day and tomorrow morning.

Bama 1H -9.5 (-115) --- 5.75 units to win 5 units

Texas/Okie St u61.5 --- 3.3 to win 3

Michigan St ML / Florida ML
Parlay @ -110 --- 3.3 to win 3

Treylon Burks o81.5 rec yds --- 3.3 to win 3

Last edited:
Last week: 0-8, -58.20 units

YTD: 38-26, +21.20 units

Welp, they got me last week. The truly unthinkable (at least for most of us) happened last Saturday night. What gets me the most, what irritates me the most, is not Bama doing what they did, losing the game, etc........it's what aTm did. This aTm team has been hot garbage all year, especially offensively. THEN, they actually decide they wanna put forth some effort and actually play ball. I don't care what sport it is, what team it is, those are the absolute worst kind of players, those that clearly don't go into every game giving it their all, picking and choosing when they're actually gonna show up with their best effort. Maybe I'm just ranting lol, but, seriously, can not stand teams/players like aTm.

Anyway, tying Bama ML on all tickets killed what otherwise would've been a solid week. It happens. Time to start another nice run. Been swamped all week, only one play so far that I snagged on Monday. Probably will be adding more plays throughout the day and tomorrow morning.

Bama 1H -9.5 (-115) --- 5.75 units to win 5 units
Yeah, I jumped back on the train early in the week with 1H, full game and TT plays already locked in. Let's get it!

Adding:

Texas/Okie St u61.5 --- 3.3 to win 3

Michigan St ML / Florida ML
Parlay @ -110 --- 3.3 to win 3

Treylon Burks o81.5 rec yds --- 3.3 to win 3

Back