Bama 1H vs BYE-den

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
Bama on the bye, so, here we go without the Tide this week. Actually going against the two "Golden Rule" games this week. See how it goes.

YTD: 22-13, +11.05 units

Utah St +17.5, 2.2 to win 2
Indiana +3.5, 2.2 to win 2
Liberty +15, 2.2 to win 2
Houston +13.5, 2.2 to win 2
Kansas +38, 2.2 to win 2
Miss St -19, 2.2 to win 2
Tennessee -1.5, 2.2 to win 2
Washington +1, 2.2 to win 2
New Mexico +15.5, 2.2 to win 2

Oh wow, I’ve never known you to wavier off those, although I do agree with not riding them this week. Solid looking card, i lean same way in several.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on Vols, I spent bunch of time on that game and seriously couldn’t figure out why they the favs?? Which def scares me bout ark, I like to know why a line where it is and simply disagree. when I can’t figure it I know I’m prob missing something more times than not.

Oh wow, I’ve never known you to wavier off those, although I do agree with not riding them this week. Solid looking card, i lean same way in several.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on Vols, I spent bunch of time on that game and seriously couldn’t figure out why they the favs?? Which def scares me bout ark, I like to know why a line where it is and simply disagree. when I can’t figure it I know I’m prob missing something more times than not.
Yeah, in all honestly, didn't see a ton I liked after looking at the board this week. Also a lot of games with uncertainties, like Pac-12 just getting started. And of course my usual Bama 1H play not available.

This week's plays listed so far are purely fade plays opposite of three separate groups which are currently a combined 13-48-2 so far this CFB season. I figured it might be a solid way to go this week and take it from there.

Michigan got a huge downgrade after last week. Not just based on their game, but, also based on that Minnesota/NW game.

Liberty I've really liked a lot this year.....and catching over 2 TDs, I'll bite. Make VT blow em out to take my money. If they do, so be it.

lol. May I ask what groups those are? Kinda make sense now that you mention it cause it fading a lot of chalky mostly square ass plays, although liberty I think is pretty popular so I’m surprised they on Vatech! So they on arky huh? That kinda answers my question if ppl are noticing they undefeated ats this year, think I’m gonna scratch them off my card, something stinks bout that line and I can’t figure it out.

Michigan got a huge downgrade after last week. Not just based on their game, but, also based on that Minnesota/NW game.

Liberty I've really liked a lot this year.....and catching over 2 TDs, I'll bite. Make VT blow em out to take my money. If they do, so be it.

You guys talked me into playing Liberty......thinking of adding Liberty TT over and full game over too.....

I’m almost positive liberty can score 30ish. That a pretty damn good number when you catching 15!! It wouldn’t altogether shock me if hookies hung a 50 burger tho, this a huge step up in offensive class than anything liberty defense has seen! I’m stuck on going with that over opposed to a side, I just think I can reach 70 a lot of ways, If liberty covers I think it for sure gets there and even if they don’t I could still see it.

Yeah, in all honestly, didn't see a ton I liked after looking at the board this week. Also a lot of games with uncertainties, like Pac-12 just getting started. And of course my usual Bama 1H play not available.

This week's plays listed so far are purely fade plays opposite of three separate groups which are currently a combined 13-48-2 so far this CFB season. I figured it might be a solid way to go this week and take it from there.

Look into Alabama 1 q and 1q overs.....they perfect ats and 5-0-1 to the over I think. Then of course the 1 H TT over being 5-0-1 too....think last week was push at 27....

You guys talked me into playing Liberty......thinking of adding Liberty TT over and full game over too.....

I hope not me cause I’m still confused by line and hate how popular I think they gonna be. I do love any team total or full game over in that one tho.

Look into Alabama 1 q and 1q overs.....they perfect ats and 5-0-1 to the over I think. Then of course the 1 H TT over being 6-0 too

god I hate myself for never taking that free money with ya’ll! By time I tell myself that of course I’m afraid it gonna come to a end, lol. Wouldn’t be a problem had I been riding it, would suck if i jump in when it loses!!

god I hate myself for never taking that free money with ya’ll! By time I tell myself that of course I’m afraid it gonna come to a end, lol. Wouldn’t be a problem had I been riding it, would suck if i jump in when it loses!!

Gotta ride the streak....u only lose once....can win multiple games....

Clemson 1q and overs too......but with Trevor Lawrence out....don’t know about that now.....

Clemson last 2 games 1 q went Over but ats went 1-1......

Been RR BYU, Alabama, and Clemson 1 q and
RR BYU, Alabama, and Clemson 1 q overs last 2 weeks.....hit all 3 1 q overs last week but went 2-1 ats...week before BYU went under and Alabama total push I think....

lol. May I ask what groups those are? Kinda make sense now that you mention it cause it fading a lot of chalky mostly square ass plays, although liberty I think is pretty popular so I’m surprised they on Vatech! So they on arky huh? That kinda answers my question if ppl are noticing they undefeated ats this year, think I’m gonna scratch them off my card, something stinks bout that line and I can’t figure it out.
They're fades of newsletter plays. One of em is Gold Sheet. The others are Sports Reporters and the Pointwise 5* plays.

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully they stay ice cold. Lol

They're fades of newsletter plays. One of em is Gold Sheet. The others are Sports Reporters and the Pointwise 5* plays.

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully they stay ice cold. Lol

I don’t think you will lose money. I prob woulda left ku out cause they get destroyed every week. I think houston a really solid play, I think that line tonight got way out of hand, Utah st be only side I’d take. The Washington game a scratch, Fuckin covid. Gl

Back