Bama 1H vs Beehive State

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
2021: 61-39, +69.25

YTD: 0-0

Glad to be back for another beautiful college football season. If you know, you know..... The tried and true "system" returns for hopefully another solid plus money season. You know the major players, and as always, there will typically be a few smaller add-ons along the way. Best of luck to everybody! Let's have another great season!

Here's to seeing this guy plenty this season! :moneytoss:

Starting it off with:

Bama 1H -25.5 (-130) / tOSU ML
Parlay +100 --- 5 units to win 5 units

tOSU 1H -7 (-160) / Jorja ML / Bama RACE TO 10
Parlay -110 --- 5.5 units to win 5 units

Appy St ML (-125) / Bama RACE TO 10 (Bovada)
Parlay -115 --- 5.75 units to win 5 units

Houston ML (-170) / Jorja ML / tOSU ML

Last edited:
i thought for sure you would be on Utah st!!!

refresh my memory, didnt this kinda fall off a bit in 2nd half of last season? obviously they wernt gonna cover every one of them forever, even if it felt that way for a long time!! not saying it still isnt a great idea, just curious how well it did?

i thought for sure you would be on Utah st!!!

refresh my memory, didnt this kinda fall off a bit in 2nd half of last season? obviously they wernt gonna cover every one of them forever, even if it felt that way for a long time!! not saying it still isnt a great idea, just curious how well it did?
I'd guess that last year, especially in the back half, it did not fare well. Last year's OL was pretty sub-standard. I'm not sure how much better this group will turn out to be, but it should be better. And even with the loss of Metchie and Williams, there are plenty of explosive options on the offense. I also expect the defense to do their part moreso than last year, and especially more than 2018-2020. 1H over may not be the play, but Alabama 1H TT OV and ATS I think will be good bets for most of the season

@2daBank

10-4-1 overall on Bama 1H's last year, actually a down year for this (got one favorable push on Arky game with the way I buy down on alt lines to a more favorable number, would've been 10-5 without that)....... Also ended up jumping on board for nice profits on UGA and tOSU as well last year.

But yes, end of SEC play went 0-3-1 last 4 conference games, then went 3-0 in the postseason.

Bama 1H 2021 results:

Miami (-10) 27-3, W
Mercer (-26.5) 31-0, W
Florida (-7) 21-9, W
S. Miss (-27) 42-7, W
Ole Miss (-7) 28-0, W
Texas A&M (-9.5) 10-24, L
Miss. St (-9.5) 21-6, W
Tennessee (-13) 21-14, L
LSU (-14) 14-7, L
NMSU (-34) 49-3, W
Arkansas (-10) 24-14, P
Auburn (-12.5) 0-7, L
Georgia (+3.5) 24-17, W
Cincinnati (-7) 17-3, W (POY 20 units)
Georgia (+2.5) 9-6, W

Right on, thanks guys. Seemed to remember started right back where it left off winning every week early than kinda hit a skid, guess my memory not so bad after all!! Lol. Looks like they picked right back up in the conf champ and playoffs tho!!

Appreciate you taking the time to summarize the results! If you get a chance, can you do the same for the 1H TT overs as I know we played a lot of those as well.

Did you already jump on the OSU 1H at 9.5?
Still waiting on alternate lines on Bovada. Actually in chat with them right now asking them to get on the ball already and get their shit together...... Depending on lines, would like a -7 or maybe even a -6.5, depending on juice.

(Locked these in late last night)

Adding:

Appy St ML (-125) / Bama RACE TO 10 (Bovada)
Parlay -115 --- 5.75 units to win 5 units

Houston ML (-170) / Jorja ML / tOSU ML

Alt lines now added on Bovada for ND/tOSU.....

Adding:

tOSU 1H -7 (-160) / Jorja ML / Bama RACE TO 10
Parlay -110 --- 5.5 units to win 5 units

Last edited:
Back