Bama 1H vs aTm

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
Last week: 9-2, +42.95 units

YTD: 38-18, +79.40 units

I'm always confident in these Bama 1H plays, obviously, right? BUT, this next weeks game @ aTm is the most confident I've been in a long, long time. Seeing the opening number at -17 (full game line), so, once the alt lines pop at Bovada we should be able to get somewhere in the -8 to -9.5 range at a decent price. I think Bama absolutely steamrolls aTm.

Bama 1H -9.5 (-115) --- 23 units to win 20 units

aTm 1H TT u7.5 (-135) / tOSU ML / San Diego St ML
Parlay +100 --- 10 to win 10

Georgia 1H -7 (-125) / Bama ML
Parlay -105 --- 10.5 to win 10

Georgia -13 (-140) / Bama ML
Parlay -115 --- 3.45 to win 3

tOSU 1H -10 (-135) / Bama ML
Parlay -110 --- 3.3 to win 3

Texas +8 (-230) / tOSU ML / Georgia ML / Bama ML

Texas ML / tOSU ML / Georgia ML / Bama ML
Parlay +220 --- 1.5 to win 3.3

Texas-OU o60.5 (-150) / tOSU ML / Bama ML
Parlay -105 --- 3.15 to win 3

Last edited:
Yeah, I am thinking -9.5 110 for 1H...1H TT will be interesting as the game total is low enough to where we might get a solid line on the 1H TT as well, as I will probably take anything 20 and under.

I know Uga been smashing but do they have same track record last few years of the 1st half being much stronger than covering full game?
I'd have to research it, but, this year's team (especially on defense) is just built different. It's more a comfortability type thing. I'd rather have -7 1H myself rather than the bigger game number and getting backdoored by some BS 4th quarter nonsense.

Last week: 9-2, +42.95 units

YTD: 38-18, +79.40 units

I'm always confident in these Bama 1H plays, obviously, right? BUT, this next weeks game @ aTm is the most confident I've been in a long, long time. Seeing the opening number at -17 (full game line), so, once the alt lines pop at Bovada we should be able to get somewhere in the -8 to -9.5 range at a decent price. I think Bama absolutely steamrolls aTm.
I tend to agree as well. A&M isn't very good, especially that offense which is a mess - erratic / uncertain QB and a line that has all sorts of holes. I could see Calzada just imploding Saturday night.

Only concern is what edge Bama plays with on Saturday night. I guess Fisher may have provided some help there earlier this summer.

You really are my hero for having the fortitude to continue pounding the bama 1st week in and week out. It sounds easy enough but it not, for me anyways! I have played it a lot of times going back to last year when you and others finally sold me! I still let my head get in way of a no brainer!! Lol.

Not sure why? over the years I have identified Some mlb things and a spot nfl total early enough and they became no capping required auto plays that worked out really well for a few seasons! I freaking love those. Yet somehow I often get gun shy when I should be trigger happy to get this bama cake!! Maybe cause those others were not so widely accepted and obvious! Lol. As Tahoe has mentioned it mind boggling we all doing it, the smart ones not even thinking bout anything other than how to spend the profits! Yet books continue to seemingly not care! It’s the weekly xmas gift from our wealthiest relative! Lmfao!

Did you take the TT 17.5 at even money or are you gonna wait it out? I know we won't get 16.5 but 17 could happen based on how the juice has been moving, so figure I would wait and see if it happens.
I'm on the fence on it right now as well. Do I think they should get it? Yeah, but, I hate that damn hook. 17-0 at half and you're screwed. I might just eliminate it from the card. TBD.

Like Bank is saying, I have also debated the aTm TT under, currently at 16.5. Somewhat same situation there. Their offense has been trash though. I'll debate with myself on this one before I lock anything in.

I think tOSU has figured some things out now and are (at least for now) back in my good graces. This week looks like a great opportunity to back them for a number of reasons..... Keep momentum going, MD still getting too much respect, Baby Tua can look decent vs average/below average defenses but has shown (like this past Friday night at home vs Iowa) he doesn't have what it takes to perform well against any formidable defense. We won't need that much, but, think they probably lead by 20+ at half.

I like Texas/OU to be tight and probably down to the wire. Like Horns straight up as OU has simply not come close to living up to expectations at all this season. Should be a shootout. Texas can score almost at will but has trouble stopping much lesser opponents.

Also throwing a few units on UGA full game, although I obviously prefer the shorter number on the 1H play.

Adding:

Georgia -13 (-140) / Bama ML
Parlay -115 --- 3.45 to win 3

tOSU 1H -10 (-135) / Bama ML

Texas +8 (-230) / tOSU ML / Georgia ML / Bama ML

Texas ML / tOSU ML / Georgia ML / Bama ML
Parlay +220 --- 1.5 to win 3.3

Texas-OU o60.5 (-150) / tOSU ML / Bama ML
Parlay -105 --- 3.15 to win 3

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but, earlier this morning I coulda sworn Bovada had aTm 1H TT at 6.5 .....well, now at 7.5, I've locked it in on the under. This will replace the Bama 1H TT over.

Adding:

I disagree about being a good time to fade terps off that national tv ass kicking. Not saying im betting them but I don’t see any value in that number compared to only getting 3 vs a top 5 team last week! We really think Ohio st is 14 or more points better than iowa? And I got beef with calling osu defense “formidable”! Iowa defense is the ‘85 bears compared to osu! Lol.

I'm on the fence on it right now as well. Do I think they should get it? Yeah, but, I hate that damn hook. 17-0 at half and you're screwed. I might just eliminate it from the card. TBD.

Like Bank is saying, I have also debated the aTm TT under, currently at 16.5. Somewhat same situation there. Their offense has been trash though. I'll debate with myself on this one before I lock anything in.
Yeah, I am the same way as I could see 17-3 at the half easy. Line is now 17.5 110 so I think I will just pass as it never got to 17 like I thought it might...Will probably end up at 18 now and the game will sit 28-10 at the half and I will be kicking myself for not taking it haha.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but, earlier this morning I coulda sworn Bovada had aTm 1H TT at 6.5 .....well, now at 7.5, I've locked it in on the under. This will replace the Bama 1H TT over.

Adding:

I only saw the 7.5 as I was thinking about you guys talking about the under and figured you guys would be all over the 7.5.

Back