Baker Mayfield

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Anyone have a problem with the actions after the game?

I didnt and i thought it is what make CFB the best

Gators did some shit like that at LSU last year

Well you know what OSU did first to Oklahoma right?
This was sweet, sweet revenge.
No reason here to feel any sympathy for OSU. They got a taste of their own medicine and they more than deserved it.

i think i heard OSU maybe celebrated a bit, but I do not know specifically..........was it something like that

No class punk. OSU sings their alma mater after every game win or lose. Tressel began the tradition.

Buckeye fan here and I don't have a problem with their celebration. Why can't they celebrate a huge win on the road? I laugh a little about the "planting" of the flag that fell to the ground immediately after he "planted" it. Great win for OU and those kids should be able to enjoy the victory.

I'm an OU fan, didn't bother me that he did it, nor would it bother me if someone did that in Norman. Was pretty amused by the "basic d" sign made in the stadium seats.

As far as the "deed", he plays with emotion in his sleeve and got trounced last year. That's part of college athletics. Let's see the true emotion.

I wasn't saying it was bad. Just answering the question posted above the response. I have no problem with singing the right song. It is one of my favorite traditions, especially in Army/Navy game.

Anyone got a problem with what B. Chubb from NC State did ?

I seriously doubt it, but just wanted to check

Anyone got a problem with what B. Chubb from NC State did ?

I seriously doubt it, but just wanted to check

Not the spitting, but he is a little dirty on the field. Heck of a talent. He doesn't need the extra forearms and the driving of the helmet after the tackle is made.

Back